Crystal Creek Bowhunting Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crystal Creek Bowhunting Ranch

Just wondering if any of you guys have tried this place out. Looks good and prices seem to be fair. Wanna try and take trip this winter.

Looks legit

Comment

Anybody know if there's very many whitetails?

Comment

Me and friend went there a year ago whitetail everywhere, set up your own blind on a good trail

Comment

My father and I have a whitetail hunt there on the 20th. Did you see some good deer and were the pre-placed blinds tough to get a good shot at a nice one. The genital man I booked with did say we could set up our own blinds or pods if the ranch was not fully booked and it looks like, as of yet, there are only two other hunters booked while we will be there. Just wondering if you really need your own set ups or if their stands/blinds still give you a good chance at seeing the ONE? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rwv3 View Post
            My father and I have a whitetail hunt there on the 20th. Did you see some good deer and were the pre-placed blinds tough to get a good shot at a nice one. The genital man I booked with did say we could set up our own blinds or pods if the ranch was not fully booked and it looks like, as of yet, there are only two other hunters booked while we will be there. Just wondering if you really need your own set ups or if their stands/blinds still give you a good chance at seeing the ONE? Thanks
            You said genital...lol

Comment

Yep agreed...Genital....set up is perfect....

Comment

holy cow I sure did.....kinda hope he does not read that and think I was really calling him a
                _____. funny cause he has always been nice when we talked....im laughing at myself. you know what I saying bout him anyway. so don't worry with bring any set ups? Its all good there with their blinds and stands. trying to pack light anyway. Got a 4 1/2 month red healer pup coming along and he is a hand full but one heck of a tracker already. Lost blood trail on a spike 3 days ago and he found the deer in 20 mins. That's his second recovery this year and I've never trained him at all. Just brought him out with me to track and field dress an 8 point and he just became a deer dog instead of a cow dog. Thanks for letting me know that ranch is ok

Comment

Crystal Creek Bowhunt

I hunted there opening weekend of bow season. I killed a hog and an eight point. I saw several small eights and does, many hogs. I went for an exotic but did not see one. Had a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mlenderman32 View Post
                    Me and friend went there a year ago whitetail everywhere, set up your own blind on a good trail
                    Best advice, EVER, when hunting a high pressure high fence environment. Cats out of the bag!

Comment

My little Crystal Creek buck

[ATTACH]680694[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
                        Best advice, EVER, when hunting a high pressure high fence environment. Cats out of the bag!

Setup 50-70 yards downwind of existing stands with your own setup and you are golden.

When you are done brushing in your blind, step back and look at it cause you are only half way there.

Comment

Has anyone been here lately for hogs or exotics? We boned a hunt for October.

Comment

Booked*

Comment

Originally posted by hogkiller27 View Post
                              Has anyone been here lately for hogs or exotics? We boned a hunt for October.

How did y'all do? See a lot of animals?

Comment

Working...
                              X