"Free" hog hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Free" hog hunting

I have never gone too this ranch, and I never plan too. Here is the website: http://hoghunting2011.com/ . this guy has several websites and are all the same thing. I have heard many horor stories from this guy. Supposidly every month there is a drawing for a "Free" hog hunt, but every person that enters "wins" there are all kinds of exotics there on his small high fenced peice of property. I have heard of guys almost getting rin over by buffalo. He says there is no guide fee, but there is because he doesn't pay the guide and you have to buy your own corn if you want too use it. Stay away from this guy!!

I did this last year. Don't go

Comment

ttt

Comment

Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

thanks man...things ppl are up to these days its a shame they all cant be good guys not out to screw you outta a few bucks

Comment

I just don't want other people to get ripped of by this guy.

Comment

is this the same outfit that has something on the web site that sounds like " if all fails, bring your bowie knife" or "in the dark, the shortest time someone spent was twenty minutes" there has been a law pasted to protect the hunter from a false statement like this. forgot the number of it. check into this if you feel the service you payed for was not true. i''ll fine the law and repost if possible.

Comment

Thanks 4 the warning.

Comment

Originally posted by bryan sandlin View Post
                  is this the same outfit that has something on the web site that sounds like " if all fails, bring your bowie knife" or "in the dark, the shortest time someone spent was twenty minutes" there has been a law pasted to protect the hunter from a false statement like this. forgot the number of it. check into this if you feel the service you payed for was not true. i''ll fine the law and repost if possible.
                  I am pretty sure it is the same one.

Comment

glad you are posting this - if it helps one guy stay clear, it's worth it

Comment

great price

Comment

I entered and won that contest last month. I knew it was not legit when I won the "FREE" hunt but had to pay for the guide, tag, and feed.

Comment

Working...
                        X