Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Wildlife Ranch in Mason, TX - Negative Experience!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the name of your place, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Codypatt1 View Post
      Sorry for the Long Read......

Christmas Eve, my Wife called them up to pay for a $210 hunt (ram) and surprised me with this gift for Christmas. A gentleman at her work had recommended these guys on a hunt , as he had went the previous year and stated he enjoyed it.

Small world that gentleman was my brother

my brother said he talked to your wife and she had a budget of $200. he said if you were cool with a extreme canned hunt call these guys we went 2 years ago. we had fun but we also knew what it was and had plenty of beer with us.

we joked around the whole weekend. here is a pic of me giving a ram a drink of water that followed us around while "**** your pants lance" was hunting a red sheep.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Dream ram hunt.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	182.2 KB
ID:	24183253

Comment

Next week we are going on a HF turkey hunt I think they clip there wings. I will let you know about the ranch when we get back it's closer to where you live.

Comment

The fact that places like this are even allowed to legally exist is both disturbing and disgusting.

Comment

Lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
              The fact that places like this are even allowed to legally exist is both disturbing and disgusting.
              It was free and the beer was cold

Comment

Originally posted by Rack'em Jay View Post
                Small world that gentleman was my brother

my brother said he talked to your wife and she had a budget of $200. he said if you were cool with a extreme canned hunt call these guys we went 2 years ago. we had fun but we also knew what it was and had plenty of beer with us.

we joked around the whole weekend. here is a pic of me giving a ram a drink of water that followed us around while "**** your pants lance" was hunting a red sheep.

[ATTACH]472994[/ATTACH]
                Yes it is a small world! She may have not caught the canned hunt part, still doesn't interest me at all. Not worth the drive, hassle, taxy bill as I will always have known how that animal was taken and have to tell that story

Comment

Originally posted by Codypatt1 View Post
                  Yes it is a small world! She may have not caught the canned hunt part, still doesn't interest me at all. Not worth the drive, hassle, taxy bill as I will always have known how that animal was taken and have to tell that story
                  I was going to shoot my ram with my 44mag ,but I just ran him down and stabbed him made for a better story.

get your wife to ask Randy about that.

Comment

found a picture [ATTACH]475611[/ATTACH]

Comment

Hope things wk out for u

Comment

Working...
                      X