Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4-A Hunting Ranch

Anyone hunt here?

I just got back from a hunt on the Smart Ranch, but that is bow only, and I would like to take my kids on a meat hunt with a rifle.

Are there plenty of animals around there? How are the blinds for kids.

Just curious, how was Smart Ranch???

Comment

If you like spot and stalk it is awesome. I killed a Aoudad and had chances on blackbuck and axis. It was one of the best hunts I've been on in a long time. My kids are 11 and 13 and don't bowhunt and couldn't stalk a burger. So that hunt doesn't fit them

Comment

Thanks, thats what I needed to know

Comment

Thanks, I tried a search and nothing showed up. Must have messed that up

Comment

For some of you that have been there. Does he just pull the exotics off the area ranches or does he stock it??? Alos, does he not offer just a hog only hunt??? And witht hat did you see many hogs??

Comment

How big is it, the ranches around it, and does he have room for more than one hunter?

What kind of stands are there? Room for 2?

Like I said this would be mostly for my kids and you know how they get if they don't see any animals.

Comment

His stands can easily sit two. His #3 stand can sit three it even has a place to lay down if you like.

Comment

CrookedArrow, He does not stock his land with exotics. It is only 60 acres and all low fence all free range. We didn't see any hogs or varmit when we were there. Did see two squirrels playing.....

Comment

Working...
                  X