Meuller to speak shortly...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meuller to speak shortly...

Just heard an announcement. 11:00 AM EASTERN. Check in about an hour.

Should be interesting & been wanting to hear directly from this guy!!

Wonder who he will throw under the bus to save his own hide?

Comment

I wonder if I can stream it on my computer.

Comment

Is anybody going to be impeached?

Comment

Still more of this "we couldn't prove anything and that in itself is proof of guilt" crap. we have allowed our Republic to be ruined by self serving, ivy league, tyrants.

The only reason people are waking up to this is because the elite got upset that an outsider was allowed to play in their sand box and started showing their rear ends. Even more pathetic are the people who are okay or indifferent to what is happening because they don't like that their President uses Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
            Still more of this "we couldn't prove anything and that in itself is proof of guilt" crap. we have allowed our Republic to be ruined by self serving, ivy league, tyrants.

The only reason people are waking up to this is because the elite got upset that an outsider was allowed to play in their sand box and started showing their rear ends. Even more pathetic are the people who are okay or indifferent to what is happening because they don't like that their President uses Twitter.
            Sounds like you are describing Trump himself. You do realize he went to an Ivy League school right? He is clearly self serving but I would stop short of calling him a tyrant.
            I could care less that he uses Twitter.

Comment

It looks like they plan on impeaching him. Will never get 2/3 support from the senate.

#bluewave2020

Do it you bunch of fools.......................

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
                Sounds like you are describing Trump himself. You do realize he went to an Ivy League school right? He is clearly self serving but I would stop short of calling him a tyrant.
                Then clearly I wasn't referring to you.

I'm aware of where he went to school. Please point out where my comment condemns everyone who attended an ivy league university?

Comment

He is clearly self serving but I would stop short of calling him a tyrant.
                  He is not self serving in the sense that he wont sell out for money. That is why he is an outsider.

Bernie Sanders didnt go to an Ivy League school and he sold out his principles, his party, and his country for a 1800 square foot cabin on a lake. Betcha Donnie wont do that

Comment

So you care a little?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                      It looks like they plan on impeaching him. Will never get 2/3 support from the senate.

#bluewave2020

Do it you bunch of fools.......................

Yes please attempt to impeach him you fools.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        Yes please attempt to impeach him you fools.
                        Yeah, but you see he needs to be impeached because he's like, all rude and stuff.

Comment

Go Trump!!! Loving every bit of it.

Comment

Listening to him it was clear to me he made a concerted attempt to put as much bad light on Trump as he possibly could and also to throw harpons at AG Barr and the DOJ. I hope the dems do vote to impeach as that IMO will guarantee a 2020 win for President Donald J. Trump.
                            There is now no doubt Mueller has a terminal case of TDS.
                            There is also some discrepancy between what he stated today and what he said to Barr and Rosenstein in their meeting going over his report. I tend to believe Barr and think Barr and the Senate investigators should call him out on it under oath.

Comment

Yup...I SO hope he gets called into congress knowing he would loathe having to do so.

Comment

Working...
                              X