Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
    This train of thought is disgusting.
    As a father of 2 girls, I don’t give crap about someone who wants to put their recruits in front of morals. I can’t believe you would even look at this as some sort of excuse. Disgusting...
    Glad some one said it.

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
      I don't know. Maybe UT should fire all their coaches and burn the place down? Don't they have one of the highest campus sexual assault rate in the nation?

What about michigan state? It's a problem at every single campus nationwide.

And on the actual topic.

So, basically a rumor of a sexual assault gets to an assistant, who tells the HC. HC says she needs to go to the police, and passes it to AD, who passes to judicial affairs and campus pd.

And actually, the event you are speaking of was not an assault. About the closest I can say is it was another athlete, who regretted some things she did, and was embarrassed, and tried to say she was assaulted. There was video evidence otherwise. She withdrew, no charges were filed.

That's what you are hanging your hat on here?

I never said stuff didnt happen. But the media dramatized and embellished a ton.

You people obviously think you're in a position to cast judgement on a man who has been in TX his entire life, and nobody has every known him personally, coached with or played for and had a single bad thing to say about him.

Glass houses.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
      You’re an idiot...
      I don’t give a **** where he has coached his entire life. He is trash.
      Last edited by Rubi513; 05-25-2019, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
        I don't know. Maybe UT should fire all their coaches and burn the place down? Don't they have one of the highest campus sexual assault rate in the nation?

What about michigan state? It's a problem at every single campus nationwide.

And on the actual topic.

So, basically a rumor of a sexual assault gets to an assistant, who tells the HC. HC says she needs to go to the police, and passes it to AD, who passes to judicial affairs and campus pd.

And actually, the event you are speaking of was not an assault. About the closest I can say is it was another athlete, who regretted some things she did, and was embarrassed, and tried to say she was assaulted. There was video evidence otherwise. She withdrew, no charges were filed.

That's what you are hanging your hat on here?

I never said stuff didnt happen. But the media dramatized and embellished a ton.

You people obviously think you're in a position to cast judgement on a man who has been in TX his entire life, and nobody has every known him personally, coached with or played for and had a single bad thing to say about him.

Glass houses.

No room for facts here. Homers abound. No matter what is shown as fact in the end will ever change their mind.

PSA: if your daughter is raped please go to the police and noone else. Anything short of that casts doubt on her story.

Comment

Originally posted by FowlTrouble View Post
          No room for facts here. Homers abound. No matter what is shown as fact in the end will ever change their mind.

PSA: if your daughter is raped please go to the police and noone else. Anything short of that casts doubt on her story.
          Yep. Is what it is. That's why I tried to stay out. Oh well. [emoji481]

Comment

Best answer I’ve seen thus far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Facts? What would your douch* bag azz know about facts? Please, by all means, enlighten us with facts...
              Last edited by Rubi513; 05-25-2019, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Unbiased opinion here. If you think Art is a bad guy, fine. If you think he covered up rape based on his text messages that had not one word in it about covering up rape, you’re ignorant or let your own teams bias get the best of you. I read the reports, and have seen the young men be exonerated because they have had false reports filed against them . If you haven’t read them, you really shouldn’t say sh*t.

Comment

Originally posted by klooney View Post

Best answer I’ve seen thus far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Why should he not be a Tx HS coach in your opinion?

Comment

Facts? What would your douch* bag ***** know about facts? Please, by all means, enlighten us with facts...
                    You don’t condone rape cover up?? You are such a homer!

Comment

Why should he not be a Tx HS coach in your opinion?
                      Whatever happened at Baylor, he was made aware of allegations, and did little to nothing to remove accused players in his program... win at all costs doesn’t work well in college, much less highly impressionable 14-18 year old young men...

Where do you think that type of behavior starts?

Comment

You don’t condone rape cover up?? You are such a homer!
                        I can’t believe this is even a discussion. It sickens me to think there are idiots who believe he did nothing wrong.

Comment

Facts? What would your douch* bag azz know about facts? Please, by all means, enlighten us with facts...
                          You want to back up your keyboard antics in person? Im your Huckleberry brother. Its okay to disagree but when you get personal well.....its personal.

Just let me know!

Facts have been posted above if you care to read. If you dont care to read them here then may i recommend you research this topic fully before posting about it, unlike 99.9% of those that have posted.

PS: Let me know

Comment

Whatever happened at Baylor, he was made aware of allegations, and did little to nothing to remove accused players in his program... win at all costs doesn’t work well in college, much less highly impressionable 14-18 year old young men...

Where do you think that type of behavior starts?
                            Is that so??? Are you sure about your first sentence?

Comment

Hate telling you UT fans but I have observed things and investigations get sidetracked and victims do strange things when Brown was head coach and he knew about all of them and did nothing.

Comment

You want to back up your keyboard antics in person? Im your Huckleberry brother. Its okay to disagree but when you get personal well.....its personal.

Just let me know!

Facts have been posted above if you care to read. If you dont care to read them here then may i recommend you research this topic fully before posting about it, unlike 99.9% of those that have posted.

PS: Let me know
                                Yes! Please pm me cupcake!

Comment

Working...
                                X