No announcement yet.

Best steak marinades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liquid Aminos. Rub it into steak and let sit for ten minutes then season with your choice of seasoning. I never thought it would be good, but after trying it, that is now how I prepare my steaks. Give it a try. ItS like the less salty version of soy sauce but really draws out the flavors of the meat.

Comment

Worcester sauce, teriyaki, little salt and course ground pepper. All ingredients in a ziplock bag let marinate over night. Hot grill to your liking. Let steak rest after grilling and serve. I use the teriyaki only because I like the taste. Steak should be very tinder unless you cook to jerky, well, well done.

Comment

Olive oil, salt, and pepper. Nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by SLICE & DICE View Post
          Jack Daniel's steak marinade in a bag.
          I have used this a lot, but cant find it anymore.
          If I am doing a prime ribeye or fillet, I just cook it, not past medium.

Mostly I get a good looking 1lb ribeye, marinate in whichever commercial marinade I like at the time, cook it to medium, cut in half, remove half and cook the remaining half a bit longer for the wife. For some reason she likes hers well done.

Comment

Smoked sea salt and smoked, cracked mixed peppercorns. I smoke both the salt and peppercorns. Gives a nice flavor without the wood fire.

Comment

For the SNP crowd last thread about steaks can’t remember who it was was but someone said to add the fresh pepper as the steak cooks so it doesn’t get burnt. Tried this and does make a difference. Do it every time now.

Comment

Steak marinade

In a freezer ziplock bag ! Add a jar of candied jalapeños and about 3 tablespoons of worchershire sauce. Add favorite steaks in bad mine is ribeye. Marinate up to 3 hours or night before . Heat up grill to hottest temperature. Tag steaks out of the marinade throw on grill. Cook 3-4 mins tops on each side remove and enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
                  For the SNP crowd last thread about steaks can’t remember who it was was but someone said to add the fresh pepper as the steak cooks so it doesn’t get burnt. Tried this and does make a difference. Do it every time now.

Yup. I don’t add pepper until I pull the steak off the heat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Salt pepper text Joy steak seasoning garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

I mix butter, salt, pepper, garlic powder, rosemary and thyme together and then rub it all over the steak and let it sit at room temperature for an hour then put it over some coals

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                        Buy a better steak and there is no need to marinade. Taste the steak. Not the marinade.

This!
                        We Have A Winner!!!
                        Buy Choice or Prime cuts. And like what was mentioned on here before, let the steak come to room temperature before you cook it.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post

Olive oil, seven seasoning (salt grass)
                          This is how we do it.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5204.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	24580651

Uncle Chris

Comment

Glad I dont have to eat steaks cooked by a bunch of people on here. I like the way a good steak taste with a little salt and pepper. The whole cover the steak taste up with dressing, WS, fake smoke allegro etc is not for me. I dont buy cheap meat either so that might be the issue.

Comment

Uncle Chris here

Comment

Working...
                                X