No announcement yet.

Mesquite Bowhunting Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish you the best of luck down there. Let me know if you see a crippled Blonde Fallow...shot in the left shoulder...should have a very bad limp.

Be sure to tell Gerald hello from me and mossyoakprincess (Michelle).

Comment

will do. if he comes by I'll shoot him and post some pics. lol just kidding.

Comment

By the way were the fallow good looking. did you happen to see any nice sika or aoudad

Comment

Originally posted by AggieBowHunter09 View Post
          By the way were the fallow good looking. did you happen to see any nice sika or aoudad
          We didn't see any Aoudad except at night...yes, he has some nice Fallow...there is one chocolate Fallow that is awesome. I passed on him the first morning and now wish that I didn't. My brother-n-law saw some nice sika but never was able to get a clear shot on them.

Comment

Cant wait, hopefully a nice sika will walk out. Ive been chasing an aoudad for three years now so if that comes out I'd take it also.

Comment

Originally posted by AggieBowHunter09 View Post
              aoudad sika or a buffalo. Haven't made up my mind yet. Could have worse. Couldve been mike and tommy in man thongs. LOL
              Thats a very bad IMAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If my work schedule ever lets up I am going back down but every time i try to plan we work 7 days a week. If I leave the guys dont get crap done so I have to stay and be the slave driver that I tend to be.

Comment

Aggiebowhntr,

When I was there back in June, Gerald move a tripod to the northwest side of the place. I saw a great Aoudad back there but I could not get a shot.
                I am noty sure if it still there or if he moved it. The stand was about 100 yds from a border fence and only one shot window. Tell Gerald I said hi.

Comment

Been hunting with Gerald for 6 or 7 years. Hunted with him in sabinal and now at MBR. He is a great guy and works his *** off for u!!! Getting ready to leave on WED. this week. CAN'T WAIT!!! Glad to see others appreciate his place as well! We live in Kansas and pass a lot of ranches to get to his!

Comment

I have a blast out there as well. Headed out the 23rd of this month and can't wait.

Comment

Working...
                    X