No announcement yet.

The Wild Life Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I shot a ram out of the 300 dollar pasture back in '04. I wouldn't go back or recomend the place to anyone that was serious about hunting. When I was there they basically had 3 pastures. ($150, $300 and the $700 and up pastures)
    It was my 2nd animal with a bow, it was the first bought hunt I had been on and I was excited to go. The animals were in poor condition and from what I can remember the pasture I hunted was about 20 or 30 acres. It depends on the hunter, you get what you pay for and I had a good experience.

Comment

We have a place in Mason and go by there Wild life store and get corn sometimes. They have a cool hunting game in the back that is projected on the wall. Might save your money and just play there game for free. As soon as they found out we weren't going to buy one of there hunts they asked us to leave because they have paying customers waiting to play. There wasn't anyone even there but us and the lady that works the store. LOL

Comment

Its the perfect hunt for a 4year old with a bow

Comment

DON'T GO!!!

Comment

My Mom' cousin went about eight years ago and said it was horrible.

Comment

DON'T GO... Had a terrible turkey hunt there.. They wanted us to shoot pen raised turkeys. I could go on and on. I would rather stay home and work than go there.

Comment

Thanks guys for all the input. I sent them an email about 3 months ago and they keep emailing me asking when I want to go and how much I want to pay. Now, I will definetly not be going. I would like to do my first exotic hunt sometime this spring (maybe for sheep or goat). I'm on a budget. Any suggestions?

Comment

if this is the one in Mason, I have to give two thumbs down. I had a pretty bad experience a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by TEAM SHARK View Post
                    Thanks guys for all the input. I sent them an email about 3 months ago and they keep emailing me asking when I want to go and how much I want to pay. Now, I will definetly not be going. I would like to do my first exotic hunt sometime this spring (maybe for sheep or goat). I'm on a budget. Any suggestions?
                    How much of a budget? What is your weapon of choice?

Comment

Bow and Arrow. I would like to keep it around $200.00 for a sheep or goat. I also just found out that the Baker 3 ranch is offering cull black bucks for $350.00.

Comment

For $200 you are looking at a ram with about a 1/2 to 3/4 curl. Thompson Temple has some big merinos for $190. But, if you go to TT's place, send the extra money and get a room in town.

Comment

Give the Bugscuffle Ranch a look. There are a lot of animals on it and Bryan & Debbie are good people. I wen ton an axis doe hunt there this past summer and saw a lot of game.

Here is their website: http://bugscuffle.com/

Good Luck,

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                          X