• Time
  • Show
Clear All

We got more than I thought ... 3.2..

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

nice moisture for sure, very sweet

Comment

Had a good trip. Got 2.5 tons of cotton seed out and a ton of protein. Drizzled pretty much all day Saturday. Muddiest I’ve seen it in a long time.

Hopefully be able to go down in a couple of months. They had plenty of TP down there. No hand sanitizer anywhere, I’m thinking they don’t even have it down there.

Was able to get a bunch of Zithromax though, that’s the antibiotics you need if you get corona. Tried to get plaquenil and qualaquin the others drugs that they’ve had good success with, no such luck though.

Comment

Just got back from Mexico yesterday. As of now you can still come and go.

Comment

Originally posted by Learjet View Post
            Had a good trip. Got 2.5 tons of cotton seed out and a ton of protein. Drizzled pretty much all day Saturday. Muddiest I’ve seen it in a long time.

Hopefully be able to go down in a couple of months. They had plenty of TP down there. No hand sanitizer anywhere, I’m thinking they don’t even have it down there.

Was able to get a bunch of Zithromax though, that’s the antibiotics you need if you get corona. Tried to get plaquenil and qualaquin the others drugs that they’ve had good success with, no such luck though.
            Glad you had a good trip. what total rain have you gotten. we are having our cowboys put out our cotton seed and protein, corn hope we got enough rain to green it up we were pretty dry. Farm log said we got around 3/4 inch total better than nothing hope we got more.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Blue View Post
              Glad you had a good trip. what total rain have you gotten. we are having our cowboys put out our cotton seed and protein, corn hope we got enough rain to green it up we were pretty dry. Farm log said we got around 3/4 inch total better than nothing hope we got more.
              We got about 1" on us. 2 rains of 1/2" each the 18-19th. Partner just left there with no problems at the border . No dust. But obviously time for rain to crank up

Comment

Taxidermist got our 3 bucks done for pickup today. We are in the PN area, so not down in the red dirt big boy country, but we had a fun 2019 season on year 1 of the new lease. Looking forward to 2020. 1 trophy and 2 mgmt bucks. The wide 9 had a shattered front shoulder, he had lost a ton of weight since the summer and was limping pretty bad, he got arrowed by Stickemhard03. All three were either personal overall bests or personal bow kill bests, so we consider it a successful year.
                Attached Files

Comment

Very nice. Glad you had a great experience last season.

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                    Very nice. Glad you had a great experience last season.
                    X 2!

Comment

Appears things have gotten a little complicated for us La. boys with Texas shutting down the border with La. cause last I looked Texas was between La. and Mexico. Our guns are still at ranch and we have till May to check out. Who knows what they may do with international border crossings??? So very glad none of this is taking place in Dec/Jan!!!

Comment

Appears things have gotten a little complicated for us La. boys with Texas shutting down the border with La. cause last I looked Texas was between La. and Mexico. Our guns are still at ranch and we have till May to check out. Who knows what they may do with international border crossings??? So very glad none of this is taking place in Dec/Jan!!!

Has turned into a massive cluster!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Let us know if we can help out! We have been planning on making a run down until all this mess happened but will try to go when they say it is clear!

Comment

NL Taxidermist has our 2019 deer ready. [emoji1360]

Comment

Awesome man y’all got some quick turn arounds!

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post

NL Taxidermist has our 2019 deer ready. [emoji1360]

Nice mass on those!

Comment

Working...
                                X