Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like P.A.C.E. is shut down again??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diamonde40 View Post
    I'm here for the bowhunting, classifieds and DYI.

Then why even go to the PACE? Why even comment on the 4 ever jab if you are not even here for great discussions on current events?

Just asking......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
      Then why even go to the PACE? Why even comment on the 4 ever jab if you are not even here for great discussions on current events?

Just asking......

For some members the classifieds is their politics, college sports & religion all wrapped in one.

Comment

What's really funny is this thread talking about it might get shut down. lol

Comment

Originally posted by diamonde40 View Post
          I'm here for classifieds
          This is a bowhunting forum not Craigslist.

Comment

Theater of the absurd

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
            I enjoy reading others opinions and takes on current event matters whether I agree with their point of view or not. Not quite sure why so many people are complaining about the forum section, there's a dozen others to look at. Nobody said you had to click on those specific threads and read them. Plenty of threads on here I have no desire to read and never do. Hopefully it gets opened back up.

Did anyone else find it a little bit funny a certain some one was fired up calling everyone a racist and hating on the cops?
            It’s totally the theater of the absurd The forum keeps the wacky stuff out of the camp fire
            the religious nuts and conspiracy theories Have a place to

Comment

OH CRAP!!!!!! Can we at least move the political memes thread over here? I look forward to it every day!!!!!!

Ps: please don’t quote JLivi1224, I don’t want to have to scroll through that again.

Comment

Last edited by flywise; 06-06-2020, 05:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  Yet your avatar is about as political as it gets...
                  He’s passive aggressive political lol

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                    OH CRAP!!!!!! Can we at least move the political memes thread over here? I look forward to it every day!!!!!!

Ps: please don’t quote JLivi1224, I don’t want to have to scroll through that again.
                    Not sure how that happened. Haha enjoy.

Comment

Micheal, I think its important that we have the PACE forum, even though I rarely look there. The reason I say that is, this is the best site on the internet. A lot of people on here have some excellent views and opinions that I learn from, that a fellow cant get just any old place, however, if it has come down to name calling and demeaning people, well talk to that guy, put him in PACE prison, if he starts crap in the ATC, then to the dungeon he goes!. It really isn't that much different on the ATC when there are disagreements.

Hey Micheal, this is your playpen, so your rules, but don't let one guy ruin the whole PACE forum.

Hey you have done well so far.....its just my opinion, not that it matters.

Congrats on your baby girls graduation.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                        Probably won’t allow political threads Period.... Hopefully....

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
                        Good riddance.
                        Agreed..

I ended up over there and didn't even know it. A thread i posted on got moved and the next thing I know I'm getting messages from some dude telling me to find a new career.

I asked if he was hiring and could pay my current salary and he never answered [emoji2369]

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                        Dam y'all mad already? That was too easy... hook... line.. sinker... no bait required
                        Like throwing croaker!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                          It’s totally the theater of the absurd The forum keeps the wacky stuff out of the camp fire
                          the religious nuts and conspiracy theories Have a place to

Hell yes
                          The religious nuts especially !!!!

That saltwater Dan combo wants to make a sane man slam his **** in a car door

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
                            Hell yes

Jesus loves you.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                              Jesus loves you.

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
                                Hell yes

Wow. If you really are offended by anything I’ve ever posted, you are invited to please put me on your IGNORE list. I’m sorry you are such a miserable person that posts relating to God offends you.

Comment

Working...
                                X