• Time
  • Show
Clear All

USA now leads the world...

The U.S. Now Leads the World in Confirmed Coronavirus Cases

Originally posted by ATI View Post
    The U.S. Now Leads the World in Confirmed Coronavirus Cases

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/26/h...rus-cases.html
    I'm thinking if you extrapolate, carry the 2, and get the square root of the diameter...you will see that we are doing much better than other countries per capita of population.

Comment

Welcome to the ATC......Coronavirus Shock and Awe threads are to be posted here.. Thank you for your cooperation..... your TBH friends...

Please post political and non-hunting current events to this forum. Personal attacks and disrespect in posting will not be tolerated.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
        I'm thinking if you extrapolate, carry the 2, and get the square root of the diameter...you will see that we are doing much better than other countries per capita of population.
        Hey man chill out, you are ruining their scare tactics!! No need to go all per capita on us.

Comment

that's such a hit piece... right in the first sentence ugh. I'm sure most of the world especially China has been honest about their numbers not to mention the great job they did testing everyone. NY Times pffft

Comment

I bet the population of NYC, California and Washington are the reason our numbers are higher than other countries.

What's important is that our death rate is low and recovered rates are higher than the death rate, which is a good thing.
            Last edited by ATI; 03-27-2020, 08:25 AM.

Comment

I read in the Enquirer that someone had seen Elvis!!! Anyone confirm that?

Same credibility as NY Times...

Comment

I thought Dale put a stop to the new virus post.

Comment

Only if you believe everything a communist China man has to say

Comment

That’s confirmed cases, I bet the real numbers are 4-5 times that. Making this virus about like the flu. Which doesn’t cause me to have to have to wait in the **** line at Popeyes for an hour to get my Tuesday special. I think the media built this thing up so much, there’s no way they can back off. Totally blown out of proportion.

Comment

'Merica!

Comment

We are also testing more than anywhere else in the world.... go figure..

NYT is a joke.

Comment

yay!

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
                            I bet the population of NYC, California and Washington are the reason our numbers are higher than other countries.

What's important is that our death rate is low and recovered rates are higher than the death rate, which is a good thing.
                            The main reason our numbers are the highest is because China lies - a LOT. There is no way we have more infections than they do.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckRage View Post
                              that's such a hit piece... right in the first sentence ugh. I'm sure most of the world especially China has been honest about their numbers not to mention the great job they did testing everyone. NY Times pffft
                              We were not honest with numbers either. We didn't even start testing until after it was all over here. If we would have tested as much 1 month ago as we do now we'd have a ton more.

I guess you could say USA didn't lie, they just didn't test

Comment

Working...
                              X