No announcement yet.

the "Real fish kill of 2021" in progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my boat has had a 100% trt over 22" release rule for a couple of decades. i very rarely keep trt, partly b/c i love catching them, and partly a 21/22 red fried/half shell/blackened is so much better.. i don't call that 'giving back', it's taking less... i could name dozens of people who fish all the time and throw freezer burned trout out all the time... that, is a big problem... and while we are at it, hopefully txpwd will start actually showing up when they are called, and give some tickets, that a judge will in turn punish someone for a change. i too, hope txpwd helps the trout get to trophy size..
    tx just wouldn't be tx w/out it

Comment

star trnt is responsible for a LOT of dead big trt.....i hope they do cancel it

Comment

Originally posted by skeeterboud View Post
        my boat has had a 100% trt over 22" release rule for a couple of decades. i very rarely keep trt, partly b/c i love catching them, and partly a 21/22 red fried/half shell/blackened is so much better.. i don't call that 'giving back', it's taking less... i could name dozens of people who fish all the time and throw freezer burned trout out all the time... that, is a big problem... and while we are at it, hopefully txpwd will start actually showing up when they are called, and give some tickets, that a judge will in turn punish someone for a change. i too, hope txpwd helps the trout get to trophy size..
        tx just wouldn't be tx w/out it

Lol how you going to type a paragraph and try to abbreviate trout?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bruh, if you suck at fishing just admit it... them guides didn't punk your game...and if they hurt your tiny little rod there punkin... don't cry to us...

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

the "Real fish kill of 2021" in progress

Haha. OP would have a stroke if he fished with me. I’ll take my one over 25” every day I fish if I get it before I get my limit. I keep the first 5 keepers. Do you let 7 yo deer walk so someone else has a chance at them? By the time that fish is 25” it’s lived it’s life. Killing those little fish is killing tomorrow’s trophy trout. Lol

Comment

Dam sure does smell good... who wants some?

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

All this talk of trout has me raring to chunk that 1st croaker!

Comment

I say let em keep what’s legal. You do you and I’ll do me.

Comment

Laughable!!

Reminds me of a bumper sticker

If it wasn't for duck hunters bucks, there would be no ducks.

Guides spend and donate more to the fishery than Jonny q weekend

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nelson View Post
                      Personally i would like to see TPW step in and institutes a zero limit on trout.
                      For everyone EXCEPT guides and their clients

Comment

Humans are killing the earth. It’s literal and that simple...

Comment

I’d like to see more tournaments like Sharkathon.

Comment

Guides and tournaments support coastal communities. They bring in folks that eat out, stay in hotel rooms, stop and buy a cap or T shirt at the gas station and might even buy some stuff to take home.

Skeeter- when was the last time you went fishing and spent $100? I know I dont unless it is for fuel to run offshore. I dont pay for lodging, grill at the house, and even if i go bait fish offshore ive caught that in a cast net.

Comment

Originally posted by Button View Post
                              Humans are killing the earth. It’s literal and that simple...
                              Hahahaha. No. The earth will be here long after humans are gone.

Comment

Originally posted by mexico View Post
                                bruh, if you suck at fishing just admit it... Them guides didn't punk your game...and if they hurt your tiny little rod there punkin... Don't cry to us...

Sent from my sm-n981u using tapatalk
                                👍👍

Comment

Working...
                                X