Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

East Texas Powersports GUESS THE SCORE GIVEAWAY!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

308 5/8

Comment

261 5/8

Comment

323 3/8

Comment

289 4/8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

311 4/8

Comment

306 1/8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

327 7/8

Comment

268 5/8

Comment

I would like to say thanks to everyone who participated, and another big thank you for being great customers of East Texas Powersports!! The score of the buck is 316-1/8”. The closest guess we had was by Hardware at the 164th post and he guessed 315-7/8”. Congrats to him on the prize!!!

As a little fun bonus, I would also like to send out a couple East Texas Powersports ball caps to the member who missed the mark by the most, and that honor goes to txbowkill at the 102nd post mark with a guess of 225-4/8”!!

I’ll reach out to these members and get their prizes to them. Thanks again everyone!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Congrats to the winners!

Comment

Thanks for the opportunity. Still love the heck out of my Can Am I bought from you.

Comment

Missed it by 1 1/2 inch. I was a little off my game......................

Comment

Fun thread! Thanks for doing it, and congrats to the winners.

Comment

Thanks for opportunity !! Very Nice of you ! It was Fun !

Comment

Mother trucker! I remember coming up with a guess then saying "hes got a bunch of trash go ahead and add 20 to be safe" lol

Thanks for the opportunity sir!

Comment

Working...
                                X