Drivers license renewell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drivers license renewell

This a pain in the ***. Made an appoint and had to wait a couple of months to get in. Get in and they tell I can’t get it done because of a lack of birth certificate. Finally got that in and made another appointment which was another month later. This appointment was for 10:30 today. Just got called into the building after standing outside for 45 minutes. Still have about 20 people in front of me inside. Why the hell do they make appointments for a certain time if they are only gonna let you in.

I think you already know the answer to that when you ponder whom you’re dealing with

Comment

And people want the gov't to run all healthcare too.

Comment

Your tax dollars at work . .

Comment

9 most dangerous words . . "We're from the government and we're here to help" . .

Comment

I see you're in Collinsville, my appt was at Gainesville and went simple. I did know to take birth certificate from looking at their website though, confusing but I had all kinds of stuff, utility bills, etc....

Comment

Drivers license renewell

Man, it pays to live in a small town!!!! I just renewed mine last week. Got on the computer and made the appt for the same day. Did not wait in a line at all, and was in and out in 30 minutes, but I did have all the correct paperwork with me.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Last edited by Bisch; 02-05-2021, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                Man, it pays to live in a small town!!!! I just renewed mine last week. Got on the computer and made the appt for the same day. Dis not wait in a line at all, and was in and out in 30 minutes, but I did have all the correct paperwork with me.

Bisch

And That's KEY Have the correct paper work with you and you don't have to go back- Have to follow directions

Comment

Finally out of there. Guess I should have read the details the first time. I thought having a license for 35 years and living at the same address for over 20 be good. I had renewed at that same office multiple times

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                    Man, it pays to live in a small town!!!! I just renewed mine last week. Got on the computer and made the appt for the same day. Did not wait in a line at all, and was in and out in 30 minutes, but I did have all the correct paperwork with me.

Bisch

I did this in Houston last fall - 20 minutes

Comment

Why did you have to have a BC to renew? You already have a license. They can look at it and know you were born. I can see on a new license, but Y?????

Comment

I hear ya, I had to go in and do the same. I guess now you have to have special mark on you DL to get on a plane All working towards a Global identity. And of course I didn't. Pain in the ***

Comment

Yep

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
                          This a pain in the ***. Made an appoint and had to wait a couple of months to get in. Get in and they tell I can’t get it done because of a lack of birth certificate. Finally got that in and made another appointment which was another month later. This appointment was for 10:30 today. Just got called into the building after standing outside for 45 minutes. Still have about 20 people in front of me inside. Why the hell do they make appointments for a certain time if they are only gonna let you in.
                          Yep thinks that's bad try applying for Social Security.

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
                            Why did you have to have a BC to renew? You already have a license. They can look at it and know you were born. I can see on a new license, but Y?????
                            New law. you have to have proof of citizenship. either a BC or a passport

Comment

But anybody can vote

Comment

Working...
                              X