Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official BLM website working on damage control.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official BLM website working on damage control.

My guess is they are getting called out??

Black Lives Matter Removes Language about Disrupting the Nuclear Family from Website

Like my dad always told me....You Can't Polish A ****.

Comment

So when are they going to remove the rest of bs
      I don’t want nor need a village raising my kid.
      The whole thing is anti American garbage and for the life of me I can’t understand how everyone doesn’t see it.

“We make our spaces family-friendly and enable parents to fully participate with their children. We dismantle the patriarchal practice that requires mothers to work ‘double shifts’ so that they can mother in private even as they participate in public justice work,” the organization wrote. “We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and ‘villages’ that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
        So when are they going to remove the rest of bs
        I don’t want nor need a village raising my kid.
        The whole thing is anti American garbage and for the life of me I can’t understand how everyone doesn’t see it.

“We make our spaces family-friendly and enable parents to fully participate with their children. We dismantle the patriarchal practice that requires mothers to work ‘double shifts’ so that they can mother in private even as they participate in public justice work,” the organization wrote. “We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and ‘villages’ that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.”

Pure Communism right there! Parents don't "participate" with their kids, they supposed to raise 'em (train 'em up in the way they should go)... It ain't done by committee. It's done by the parents, BOTH of them... It is ordained by God.

Comment

This is what happens when the parents don't participate.

Last edited by Laszlo; 09-21-2020, 04:08 PM.

Comment

so I still want to know how they have helped any black family with all of their money?
            I haven't seen anything positive that they have done or initiated for the black community.

did I just miss it? (all the good they are doing for the black lives)

anyone???

Comment

It’s official, the BLM riots are the most costly manmade damage to property in U.S. history!

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                so I still want to know how they have helped any black family with all of their money?

I haven't seen anything positive that they have done or initiated for the black community.

did I just miss it? (all the good they are doing for the black lives)

anyone???

All I’ve seen them do is convince a bunch of ignorant white folks they are racist with ZERO evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                  My guess is they are getting called out??

Black Lives Matter Removes Language about Disrupting the Nuclear Family from Website

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...-from-website/
                  In some respects weren’t they just waiving the white flag surrendering to the fact that they do not know how to change the fatherless culture that exists today, and instead they will slap a happy new label on it and make it sound better than the reality? 64-67% od black children are growing up with a single parent

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                    In some respects weren’t they just waiving the white flag surrendering to the fact that they do not know how to change the fatherless culture that exists today, and instead they will slap a happy new label on it and make it sound better than the reality? 64-67% od black children are growing up with a single parent
                    More than likely their grandparents . .

Comment

We need to cancel BLM and Antifa.

I watched Tucker Carlson last night and to be honest, it scared me. These groups, propped up by the Demon-craps, are a very serious threat and will not disintegrate after the election. They will continue to become more powerful and the 2024 election will be even worse - unless these groups are canceled. The democrat leaders who are calling for violence against groups that do not support them should be arrested for sedition and treason.

When the militia is called up, even though I do not have the training, I will answer "here".

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                        We need to cancel BLM and Antifa.

I watched Tucker Carlson last night and to be honest, it scared me. These groups, propped up by the Demon-craps, are a very serious threat and will not disintegrate after the election. They will continue to become more powerful and the 2024 election will be even worse - unless these groups are canceled. The democrat leaders who are calling for violence against groups that do not support them should be arrested for sedition and treason.

When the militia is called up, even though I do not have the training, I will answer "here".
                        Agreed. And the Dems think that they can toss these groups publicly funded bones and appease them and get them to calm down. In reality as has been evidenced in the microcosms of Portland, Seattle etc, they won’t be appeased. Where they are permitted to get established they will not budge without use of force.

But seriously, it’s laughable that the Dems think that they can appease these groups

Comment

The bully tactics they are using against representatives and senators and now private citizens is bs. It broke my heart to hear Tucker talk about Jake Gardner and it really sealed it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post

What does that even mean?!

These people are such clowns. "I'm hung over, don't want to participate today." How many times will that excuse be used? Rinse and repeat, day after day, and that's what we have today...

Comment

Working...
                            X