Neighborhood Feud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neighborhood Feud

My neighbors are feuding right now. Here is the story as I see and hear it play out. Neighbor 1 lives across the road and neighbor 2 lives next door. Neighbor 1 was here first before the little sub division was built. He has never been very friendly because his words “ If I wanted neighbors I would live in town”. I get it but but hey life throws you a curve once in a while. He has been here about 30 years or so the rest of us about 10. It’s a pretty nice group everybody is friendly and knows each other’s name. So back to the feud. Sometime in the last 10 years neighbor#2 has apparently hit at least 4 golf balls into neighbor #1 40 acre costal hay patch. He cuts and bails it every year. So yesterday he found said golf balls and flipped. He first came over to my house yelling about the golf balls. I told him I don’t play golf and that it looked like the balls had been there a while. The balls were all bleached out and looked like they had been there a long time. Well he did not like that so he went next door. Neighbor #2’s wife was home and he started in on her. She apparently told him they might have knocked them over there a few years back but that they don’t play in the front yard any longer. I can hear all of this from my drive way so he started in on how a golf ball will ruin his hay bailer. She kept apologizing but he just kept on. Then he says he will call the Sheriffs out and file charges. She is starting to get loud with him and tells him to get back over on his side of the road before she calls the law on him. 2 hours later a deputy shows up at Neighbor #1 house. Neighbor #1 walks the deputy all over the hay field looking for golf balls. They found 3 more for a total of 7. The deputy comes over to my house first and asks me if I know what is going on. I tell nine the story and he is all sweaty and hot from his nice walk in the heat. I give him bottle of water and wish him luck as he goes to talk to Neighbor #2 about his criminal ways. Over night someone has thrown golf balls all over neighbor #1 yard. This should get interesting later.

Next episode of “ fear thy neighbor” in the making right there.

Comment

Life's too short for all that. But I'm in to see how it comes out!

Comment

Sounds like you're going to have some good Sunday entertainment

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

He’s a GOF - get off my lawn!

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
            Next episode of “ fear thy neighbor” in the making right there.
            Lol. I’ve seen some of those episodes

OP hope it turns out ok. Sounds like y’all have a bad apple in the bunch. Hope there’s no retaliation on his part if he doesn’t get his way in terms of LEO involvement

Comment

This will get real good or real bad!

Comment

Life is definitely too short for that kind of drama on either side of the situation.

Comment

Keep your phone in your hand, never know when that Kodak moment will happen!

Comment

That old man is going to stroke out. Please keep us updated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
                      He’s a GOF - get off my lawn!
                      Exactly! I love this guy. Lol

Comment

People are stupid.

Comment

Some folks are just wound to tight...

Comment

Would a golf ball tear up a haybailer? Is it considered trespassing by hook or slice!

Comment

Pics man, we need pics

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X