Axcel Landslyde

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Axcel Landslyde

Is anybody running the Landslyde? I ordered a new bow and I’m considering running it with the AVX41 with the ranger pin. Also considered running the Landslyde with the UV3 scope but don’t know if I want to spend the extra money on the scope right away. I’ve watched a bunch of YouTube videos but wanted to hear some real world reviews before I spend the money. Thanks.

Yep, been running once since they were released. It's my favorite in the stable. For comparison I also have a Fast Eddie XL and an Axcel Accutouch. I run mine with a UV3 and its a really nice combination.

Comment

I ordered one with the avx scope and the ranger pin for now. Seriously considering the UV3 also. It’s backordered from Lancaster so hopefully I’m not waiting 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by JWF View Post
        I ordered one with the avx scope and the ranger pin for now. Seriously considering the UV3 also. It’s backordered from Lancaster so hopefully I’m not waiting 6 months.
        Try podiumarcher.com I believe they have them in stock..
        He has a YouTube channel too.

Comment

UltraView has a dealer network, does your local shop have any? I can’t remember but CCR might be a dealer.

Comment

PA doesn’t have the exact configuration that I’m looking for. I live near Waco and the shop here is trash and I don’t use them. I went ahead and ordered from Lancaster and if the bow comes in before the sight I’ll look at going a different route. Thanks for the suggestions though. Seems like supply chain is still an issue. I ordered 9 things from Lancaster and got 3 with the rest being back ordered.

Comment

Working...
            X