No announcement yet.

2023 TPWD Public Drawn Hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My initial list is at about 85-90 various hunts. But I haven’t started culling out anything yet. And that’s excluding the $10 hunts and the e-post card stuff I’ll probably go for.

Comment

Another Rookie Question: If I get drawn for the alligator hunt....can I bring my son and a friend to help me? If so, do I have to pay additional fee?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        Another Rookie Question: If I get drawn for the alligator hunt....can I bring my son and a friend to help me? If so, do I have to pay additional fee?
        Usually it's only just the person that was drawn.

Have you already applied? Looks like most places for alligator you can apply more than one person per application. You can always put them in with you on the application. That way y'all will all draw a tag and will be able to go together.

Comment

Originally posted by BradBryant1000 View Post

Usually it's only just the person that was drawn.

Have you already applied? Looks like most places for alligator you can apply more than one person per application. You can always put them in with you on the application. That way y'all will all draw a tag and will be able to go together.
          Thanks for the info...I will add on a buddy and my son.

Comment

me and my boys are in, fingers crossed

Comment

Originally posted by SwampBuck View Post
              My initial list is at about 85-90 various hunts. But I haven’t started culling out anything yet. And that’s excluding the $10 hunts and the e-post card stuff I’ll probably go for.
              This is exactly what i did this year, made a big list and went back thru it. Got drawn couple years ago for a random unit 8 hrs away that I ended up not being able to go to but the more i thought about it, I probably wouldn't of gone any way after I did some research on my end. So ended up wasting some points but live and learn.

Comment

my dad and I drew private lands dove at wingspot depot

Comment

Looks like the "better luck next years" have begun for me. Hahaha Good luck everybody!

Comment

Working...
                  X