Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moultrie

Comment

I'm running the new moultrie. I'm super happy with it, I even did a review on it!

Comment

I'm running 11 Coverts with rechargables and solar panels. They have been great cameras. Being able to see pics every day of the year really has changed how much I'm able to keep up with what's going on with the deer herd. Lots of fun.

Comment

I'm super pumped for the new Reconyx cell cam. Way more affordable, should be far and away better than everything else on the market today and their proposed data plan is cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter83 View Post
            I'm super pumped for the new Reconyx cell cam. Way more affordable, should be far and away better than everything else on the market today and their proposed data plan is cheap.

Maybe I’ve been under a rock. Haven’t heard anything about it. By “more affordable” I’m assuming you mean more affordable than the current $1200 price tag for the current Reconyx?? What are the details on the proposed data plan?

Comment

I’m running 6 Reconyx cams and never had 1 issue with any of them and 3 of them are 6 years old, They also send full resolution pics.

Comment

Originally posted by bcmuzzy View Post
                What cell cameras are y’all running? Reccomendations?

I run three spypoint evo’s and three Snyper game cams. No problems at all with them. In the spots where signal is low I will use the Spypoint antenna booster on a 12’ conduit. ATT is the service I use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RdRdrFan View Post
                  Maybe I’ve been under a rock. Haven’t heard anything about it. By “more affordable” I’m assuming you mean more affordable than the current $1200 price tag for the current Reconyx?? What are the details on the proposed data plan?

I think they are $600 and $5 a month for full resolution photos, 1200 per month maybe?

My SPYPOINTs have been terrible.

Comment

Moultrie here. I like the separate modem so I can put whatever mobile cam on it that they make. Zero issues after 1 full year of use

Comment

Y’all see the spypoint cell-link that you can add to any camera ( any brand) that uses a sd card and make it a cellular camera? I want to see some details, but have a couple of Reconyx that I would like to have cellular capabilities

Comment

Working...
                      X