Deal Alert!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
    Rockwall Academy has a 2man ladder stand for $69 and the 12ft quad pod on sale for $199
    If I needed a two man quad pod, that is a great deal. They had them on sale for $229 last week and $199 this week.
    I already have their 2 man ladder stand that we use that I got last year for $99, so $69 is another good deal.

Comment

Someone has some listed on facebook market place for $80

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
        If I needed a two man quad pod, that is a great deal. They had them on sale for $229 last week and $199 this week.
        I already have their 2 man ladder stand that we use that I got last year for $99, so $69 is another good deal.
        I don't really need one right now either but if they diro again next week I may buy and stash...

Comment

Just left Lewisville store and the tree stands are marked down, 12' Tripod for $79.00, some other good deals on ladders and lock-on's.

Comment

I went to two Academies yesterday and when I mentioned this sale to the one on 75 and Spring Creek, they all looked at each other in a small huddle and looked at me like I had mentioned something that would doom humanity,,, then one of them said they're out of that item and that it was a pricing mistake and never should have happened, then they scattered and acted like I wasn't standing there....

Comment

I was in the Academy in San Marcos today and they had 2 of the tripod hoists out. I did a price check, and they were full boat, no discount at all.....

Comment

Working...
              X