2020 weight loss challenge??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
    I use Tapatalk and did the search under TBH Challenge and didn't find it.
    My bad, I think you have to put TBH challenge 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
      Oh, I'm saying no. I'm not liking it, but I'm saying "NO".
      That's the way it always goes. I guarantee that a salesman will bring in donuts today. ALWAYS happens.

Comment

Anyone want to buy some Girl Scout Cookies?

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
          Anyone want to buy some Girl Scout Cookies?
          yeah send them to Curt!

JT - I just sent out money via PP

Comment

Starting on Jan 6th....2020 elk hunt booked!

Comment

Originally posted by hgiles View Post
              Is it too late to join?

No your welcome to join send me pay pal

hookandarrowpodcast@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                Im in - if yall would accept ?

Your welcome to join send me pay pal

hookandarrowpodcast@gmail.com

Comment

I have lost 180 pounds in the last 15 months....or I would be in

keep up the good work, it is life changing.....I had 1 foot in the grave

I am a new man now

Comment

Rusty Harvey
                    money sent
                    Last edited by Texas8point; 01-02-2020, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post

I am a new man now

That is absolutely fantastic! Congrats on your accomplishment!

Comment

Found it through Tapatalk by using tbhchallenge2020 in the search.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post

I am a new man now
                          That is awesome. I seriously need to loose a lot of weight. I hope that this 10,487th attempt will stick. Day two all good so far.

Comment

Hey is anyone willing to tag team running this thing with me?? I figured we would get 10-15 people doing this thing and were currently at 36 lol... Would be super easy to set up a google doc with the spread sheet that we both had access to, someone else could help me manage..

Comment

Good luck to all of you tackling this. I look forward to seeing all the success stories!

I'm fortunate that my body just won't get too far gone before things start shutting me down. Early 2019 I was the heaviest I'd ever been at 240lbs but I'm 6'1" so it wasn't like I was HUGE. However, I had reached a point where my blood pressure was around 143/92 consistently. My resting heart rate was mid to upper 80's and I just felt terrible. I was addicted to the feeling of being miserably stuffed. Felt disappointed if I walked away from a meal without reaching that feeling of not being able to eat another bite.

I changed my diet some but mostly I just started running. It sucked at first but I told myself just run a mile, one 10 minute mile, you can do anything for 10 minutes. Within a few weeks I was running sub 9 minute miles and decided to add distance. 1.5 miles, 2 miles, 2.5 miles... I got to where I was running 3.11 miles (5k) at least 3 days a week and to be honest, I got there in about 5 weeks from starting. Every now and then I would run 5 miles rather than 5k if I had the time but my focus at that point was really just to improve pace. By the end of the summer I was running a 25 minute 5k and had lost 30 pounds. 210 was always my target weight and I have kinda just maintained from there. Most importantly though, my BP at my annual physical in October was 120/80 and my heart rate was 68. I feel like a new person and I feel very stupid that I went so long being unhealthy.

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                                Hey is anyone willing to tag team running this thing with me?? I figured we would get 10-15 people doing this thing and were currently at 36 lol... Would be super easy to set up a google doc with the spread sheet that we both had access to, someone else could help me manage..
                                I'll help you, bud. Just tell me what you need me to do and I'll do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X