iPhone scoring app?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iPhone scoring app?

I saw one posted on here a couple days ago but can't find it. Anyone know what it's called

I would like to know also

Comment

Comment

Rackscore is one-
        Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352154469.375669.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	24137477

Comment

I use trophy score, it has a trophy room for the scores you put in and you can add a pic with the score sheet.

Comment

Dave C beat me to it... It was posted in the Iowa live hunt thread by GJ.

Rackscore

Click image for larger version

Name:	Scoring App.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	24137481

Comment

Trophy score is what I have

Comment

rackscore is hard to use quickly you have to convert the 1/8 to decimals.

Score my rack is on Android and I saw it this weekend . . . . really like it . . . not sure why it's not available on Iphone.

Comment

Originally posted by txdukklr View Post
                  rackscore is hard to use quickly you have to convert the 1/8 to decimals.

Score my rack is on Android and I saw it this weekend . . . . really like it . . . not sure why it's not available on Iphone.
                  i had score my rack on my droid and it did the 1/8ths which i really liked. I wish it was available for iphone.

Comment

Stag Brag

I use Stag Brag on Iphone. It measures in 1/8ths and gives b&c gross and net scores.

Comment

Originally posted by Tls1019 View Post
                      I use Stag Brag on Iphone. It measures in 1/8ths and gives b&c gross and net scores.
                      You must be affiliated with "Stag Brag" to start bumping up 7 and 8 year old posts as a new member.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrail18 View Post
                        You must be affiliated with "Stag Brag" to start bumping up 7 and 8 year old posts as a new member.

Yep. This guy bumped two threads just to talk about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tls1019 View Post
                          Originally posted by bloodtrail18 View Post
                          Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          Yep. This guy bumped two threads just to talk about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Yep he made $2.99 off me. App is extremely basic. You better know how to score because there are no instructions and it basically is just a calculator.

Comment

What happened to just adding it up yourself?

Comment

Full disclosure, yes I am associated with the app. I was googling to see what other apps were out there and those two threads were the first things that came up. Seeing as there were very few options mentioned, thought I’d add a new option to the discussion. If this is against forum rules, please feel free to flag for a mod to remove it.

Comment

Working...
                              X