No announcement yet.

Mexico 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We will be back down the day after Christmas, I'll report any activity. Crossing at Falcon.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

It was a short line Wednesday and Thursday at PN leaving mex at noon, 20 min

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
        We will be back down the day after Christmas, I'll report any activity. Crossing at Falcon.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        Same here

Comment

Just got back! Last week was a blast!. everybody's chasin early in the week. It rained a bit Friday to settle the dust. Saw some really good deer, in the middle of the day, with some epic fights going on Things have settled down, lots of military around the pipeline, with regular patrols. It's on folks,My favorite time of the year.Be back as a soon as I get done with xmas.

Comment

Originally posted by tminc View Post
            Just got back! Last week was a blast!. everybody's chasin early in the week. It rained a bit Friday to settle the dust. Saw some really good deer, in the middle of the day, with some epic fights going on Things have settled down, lots of military around the pipeline, with regular patrols. It's on folks,My favorite time of the year.Be back as a soon as I get done with xmas.
            Good report. I was told yesterday that they aren’t rutting yet on our place.

Comment

reports from our place are that there are hot does are all over the ranch. The next two weeks should be good. Fingers crossed for cooler temps through the new years.

Comment

Headed down in the morning any one else crossing NL tommorow? Any thoughts on the line crossing fairly early

Comment

Originally posted by texas shag View Post
                  reports from our place are that there are hot does are all over the ranch. The next two weeks should be good. Fingers crossed for cooler temps through the new years.
                  And another BBD!!

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                    And another BBD!!

[emoji102][emoji102][emoji102][emoji102]

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                      And another BBD!!
                      Well lets see!

Comment

I already posted this video on my thread in the management section but since its from Mexico thought it ok to repost here. A little Christmas inspiration for all that venture south of the border .https://youtu.be/r3qFB5Q7vHo

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                          I already posted this video on my thread in the management section but since its from Mexico thought it ok to repost here. A little Christmas inspiration for all that venture south of the border .https://youtu.be/r3qFB5Q7vHo

Man I’d love to see that ranch one day before it’s all said and done for me! Awesome Video love that 5yo frame, but man he packed it on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Door is always open and we keep the bar well stocked. Stop by anytime you are in the neighborhood and delighted to show you around

Comment

Dang thats a big beautiful buck! Wow, we even use the same hair stylist apparently congrats, well done.

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                                Great video as always. Phenomenal deer!

Comment

Working...
                                X