BELTON gun show any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BELTON gun show any good?

Morning folks, I haven't been to a gun show in 30+ years. Thinking of heading over to this one but is it worth my 60 mile drive? Thanks,

It’s usually decent, but mostly like any other gun show.

Comment

Thanks, the one review of it wast favorable. Didn't know if I should go.

Comment

I went a couple months ago and it was alright, decent bit of military surplus and a few booths with decent prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I had a couple of tables several years ago and was told I could sell old ammo in original boxes. Mostly pre-WWII.
          Upon arrival, was told there was only one ammo dealer allowed and he was set up at the exit door so a buyer had to leave after buying any ammo. Of course you could re-enter for free.
          I think it was a venue rule and don't know if it has changed.

Comment

I went years ago and it was mostly crafts and non gun related stuff. Was pretty disappointed. But that was back in like 2011 or 2012 so it has probably changed.

Comment

I went. It was OK. I was hoping to see a solvent trap and none there. The TSRA guy gave me a free hat since I've been a member for 38 years. Made it worth it.

Comment

Went last spring, had a nice selection of guns, I bought some more knives. Didn’t take enough$$$ I wanna go again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s not terrible for the size of the venue etc. Got the typical stuff for sale. But being that it’s a little further out sometimes you see some old timers bring in some cool stuff that you don’t always get to see.

Comment

Working...
                  X