No announcement yet.

Deal Alert - Walmart ammo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bay City Walmart has 6 boxes of Winchester white box 40 at $11 a box.

Also had 2-3 boxes of 224 Valkrie $5 a box

Comment

Galveston is sold out of everything on sale, the shelves are clear anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dis not read through but Huntsville Walmart has quite a bit behind the counter. They said what is left after today is being donated to police.

Comment

Mexia Walmart

Out of .22 rim fire & .223. All the .38 spl, .40 S&W, & .45 acp half price. $9 for 100 .40 S&W rounds and $30 for 200 rounds of .45. Several boxes left. .380 on sale too but can’t remember the price. This was Friday evening

Comment

Stopped at another store today. Picked up 5 boxes of 50rnd 9mm, 5 boxes of 20rnd 300 blk out and 2 boxes of 20rnds 223 for $70 bucks!!

Comment

I cleaned out Granbury today on 300blk. Had gone Sunday and the shelf was bare. Caught the guy restocking tonight and he said this is the last of it and what doesn’t sell this week will be sent to the sheriff office. Not sure what else he was putting on the shelf.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                I cleaned out Granbury today on 300blk. Had gone Sunday and the shelf was bare. Caught the guy restocking tonight and he said this is the last of it and what doesn’t sell this week will be sent to the sheriff office. Not sure what else he was putting on the shelf.

****! Wish I had found some cheap 300 to stock up on

Comment

Originally posted by QuackHunter View Post
                  ****! Wish I had found some cheap 300 to stock up on

Five bucks a box. Cheapest I have ever seen. Who cares if sub or super. I walked in and told my wife I bought our SHTF stash tonight. She said “don’t go selling any of it on TBH when you want your next toy”[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                    Five bucks a box. Cheapest I have ever seen. Who cares if sub or super. I walked in and told my wife I bought our SHTF stash tonight. She said “don’t go selling any of it on TBH when you want your next toy”[emoji23]

Good lord that’s cheap. Yeah I want a stash of Subs but man I’d take some supers for that price

Comment

Beaumont is out

Comment

Working...
                      X