What’s your favorite over under shotgun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bearsniper View Post
    Hoping to get my hands on one of the new br110 b.rizzinis with 32” soon, otherwise was impressed by the beretta 690 besides the orange..

I don’t care for the orange highlights either. Check our the 692 Black Edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Gherkin05 View Post
      PM if you want one, I’m selling one I never use.

I need to clear something up another member pointed out. (Thanks, Playa)
      I didn’t have my facts straight and frankly, I was wrong. I thought the FAIR was the Turkish reissue of the Stevens Gold Wing when Stevens went to the 555 model. The FAIR is a much higher quality Italian built gun than the Stevens.
      I had my wires crossed, apologies.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        That's a pretty strong endorsement right there coming from a guy with your screen name!!

Pretty wood on that one for sure! My 101's wouldn't sell for much now a days as they've got lots of use marks on 'em... Even put a barrel band and stud in the stocks for carry straps... They sure do shoot well tho.)
        I do love Beretta. I have several Beretta auto's that I still shoot. As far as an o/u goes though, the Blaser just feels better to me personally. And the customer service is second to none.

Those 101's are tough guns. I know several people that compete with them still.

Dave

Comment

Citori white lightning 16ga
          Citori feather light 20ga
          Weatherby Athena grade v 20ga

It if I had to choose just one it would be the 16ga...... freaking bird killer

Comment

I need to clear something up another member pointed out. (Thanks, Playa)
            I didn’t have my facts straight and frankly, I was wrong. I thought the FAIR was the Turkish reissue of the Stevens Gold Wing when Stevens went to the 555 model. The FAIR is a much higher quality Italian built gun than the Stevens.
            I had my wires crossed, apologies.
            No apology needed here. But thanks for owning it.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
              No apology needed here. But thanks for owning it.
              I was in Ralls hunting last weekend. Could’ve let you shoulder it had I known!

Comment

My favorites are the ones with the barrels rotated 90 degrees, LOL!
                I love my SKB 20 gauge and CZ 28 gauge. Both are a pleasure to shoot.
                I love the feel and look of Brownings, but have never found one that fit me well.

Comment

Had a Citori 725 Field 12g for about 5 years and loved it. Picked up a Caesar Geurini Summit Sporting about a week ago and haven’t shot it yet but have shot other Caesar’s and love how they shoot and feel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by QuackHunter View Post
                    Had a Citori 725 Field 12g for about 5 years and loved it. Picked up a Caesar Geurini Summit Sporting about a week ago and haven’t shot it yet but have shot other Caesar’s and love how they shoot and feel

They are fantastic. On par with guns costing 20-30% more. Congrats

Comment

They are fantastic. On par with guns costing 20-30% more. Congrats

That’s what I’ve heard, can’t wait to get back into the swing a shooting every week. Thank you!

Comment

I have a Legacy Sports 20 gauge Pointer. Dove killing machine. Love it

A wise man’s heart inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.
                        Ecclesiastes 10:2

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                          I was in Ralls hunting last weekend. Could’ve let you shoulder it had I known!
                          Dang man, grumpy I missed that opportunity

Hope you found more birds than I did. Hunted 1/2 mi west of Cone and didn’t really get many flying

Comment

I just shoot an ol’ Yeildz youth modal 20ga my best friend gave me. I love it, swings & points real easy.

Comment

never had one but I would prefer a Browning Citori because of its balance and weight. Would love to try the new Stevens model, nice looking gun.

Comment

I'm considering the Citori CXS 12/20 sporting combo. They also have 20/28 combo, so I'm just wondering if I bought the 12/20, could I buy a 28ga barrel. Would it fit?

My favorite o/u is the only 1 I have: Beretta white onyx in 20ga.

Comment

Working...
                                X