Caesar Geurini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caesar Geurini

Finally was able to pickup my new to me Summit Sporting, hopefully will get to shoot it this week but man this gun feels and looks good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s a pretty gun. When I shot competitively I shot one and loved it but my Beretta breaks clays just fine for now

Comment

Nice!

Comment

wow is all I have. That thing is a work of art that happens to shoot. Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by KyleW View Post
          That’s a pretty gun. When I shot competitively I shot one and loved it but my Beretta breaks clays just fine for now

I’ve wanted one since last summer and decided to make the jump this year. Can’t wait to get out on the course with it.

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
            wow is all I have. That thing is a work of art that happens to shoot. Congrats

Thank you! It’s a beaut

Comment

Congrats! Nice weapon!

Comment

Love my CG!! I’ve got the same gun minus the adjustable cheek comb, shoots great!

Comment

Beautiful

Comment

Great guns. Probably the best bang for the buck these days. I was told one time by a good friend who sells them is that they don't charge enough for them. For some reason some think if they don't cost as much as a Krieghoff or Perazzi then they aren't as good. I wouldn't trade one for a Perazzi any day. I have a lot of friends shooting them and never have any issues.

Richard Faulds is arguably one of if not the best shotgunner on the planet right now. He shoots one and and kicks major butt with it.

Dave

Comment

beautiful gun, boots, not so much

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzsaw View Post
                        beautiful gun, boots, not so much

Haha thanks, they’re my daily wear don’t give a crap boots lol going on 5 years I think and like the 4th set of soles since I finally got rubber put on them

Comment

Working...
                        X