No announcement yet.

"Took this in a trade?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Their site.. their rules! But I do agree with you. Rules seem to apply to certain categories!

Comment

This was actually one of the better written Kuma posts, and I still don’t understand what’s going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m a member on another forum where you have to be a sponsor if you plan on selling more than a few items a year. $50 and $100 are the sponsor amounts I believe. It helps with fraud and keeps the page alive. If they feel you’re abusing the classifieds they roast the hell out of you and then you get banned. I’ve seen it happen a few times...

Comment

Originally posted by Dushon View Post
          This was actually one of the better written Kuma posts, and I still don’t understand what’s going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Lol

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Smh

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
              Just a WAG, but he may be talking about some folks on here, one of which I know he got shut down and came back with a different user name, selling guns on here. The amount of guns that are sold by these people is beyond what one would call normal or even having a collection problem. Looking at their posts, they do nothing but post their things for sell in the classifieds. No other contributions to the site. Just Gun after gun after gun, oh and a scope here and there listed in the classifieds.

May not be what Kuma is talking about, but it’s what comes to mind
              Exactly what I meant to say/mean. Sorry I was not clear, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post

In that case you're right.

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
                  I know what you meant. Some people don’t know how to read between the lines, and I for one, am not stupid.

To sell anything regularly for profit on here, you have to have one of the two sponsorships. It’s not right for everyone to abide by the rules and even worse, spend money out of their own pocket (which I don’t think it’s cheap to be a sponsor on here) for a few others to try and beat the system by going under the radar, when in fact it’s obvious if you look at their posts.

I’m not a sponsor and I’m not selling anything for profit so I have no leg in the game, but it’s out there.

Comment

I’m gonna buy a puppy sponsorship and corner the market here!!!��

Comment

I guess buy your supporting memberships so they can pay someone to police the classifieds full time.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                          I know what you meant. Some people donÂ’t know how to read between the lines, and I for one, am not stupid.

To sell anything regularly for profit on here, you have to have one of the two sponsorships. ItÂ’s not right for everyone to abide by the rules and even worse, spend money out of their own pocket (which I donÂ’t think itÂ’s cheap to be a sponsor on here) for a few others to try and beat the system by going under the radar, when in fact itÂ’s obvious if you look at their posts.

IÂ’m not a sponsor and IÂ’m not selling anything for profit so I have no leg in the game, but itÂ’s out there.
                          "To sell anything regularly for profit on here"

That's the gray area. I can see a person making some things and try selliing in the classiifieds to see if there is any interest. This person makes a few things and is not in the business/has a website to sell etc etc.

In the OP's case he gets shutdown because he made a few lamps that he wanted to sell. He may or may not have had intentions to keep making them for profit. It's a one time deal. He/she contributes to other forum threads here. IMHO this is ok and not abuse to the rules.

In the case of a guy that deals in firearms or other items that maybe have a trading post/small business and sells item after item in the classifieds and doesn't contribute in any other way should pay to advertise.

What if the roles are reversed..........Should a associate sponsor clearly in a business/sells for profit and has a website post very frequently of finished items in the DIY section with absolutely no "how to" in the post.
                          Isn't that what the classifieds are for?

Comment

We need a TBH section for bitching.... these rant and whine threads are daily, maybe we could name the forum " For Teenage Girls Only "

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                              We need a TBH section for bitching.... these rant and whine threads are daily, maybe we could name the forum " For Teenage Girls Only "
                              Now that made me smile [emoji4]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                                Lmao!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X