No announcement yet.

Monster Freak Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow congratulations on the hunt. I have been considering a similar hunting option myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Guys, guys, guys... it's pretty obvious it's a HF deer, if not OP you got any openings? ... how about your neighbors?

Congratulations to you!

Comment

Beast. Congrats.

Comment

Good grief! Those will make some dandy rattling horns!

Congratulations, HELLRAZOR on one awesome buck!

Comment

Holy cra* what did I just see!!! Congrats on a freak.

Comment

Thanks for all the compliments guys, right the buck is leading the Muy Grande Contest in the Mass division with 62 inches of mass!!

Comment

Originally posted by HELLRAZOR View Post
                Thanks for all the compliments guys, right the buck is leading the Muy Grande Contest in the Mass division with 62 inches of mass!!

Comment

Congratulations! Heck of a deer!

Comment

Originally posted by HELLRAZOR View Post
                    Guys, buck was taken in texas and yes HF of coarse, I dont have a lease and have turned to HF hunting due to not been able to find a lease, believe me id rather hunt a LF place any time of the year. Am blessed that i got a job and save my money yearly and when I dont find a lease I hunt around for a buck of my liking....hopefully next year I’ll have a deer lease!...thanks for the congrats guys..God Bless..
                    Not sure what you paid for that buck, but I'm pretty sure you can find almost any lease you want for what I'm sure that buck is worth.

I don't care about high fence or low fence, just want to say- Congrats on an absolutely amazing buck of a lifetime brother!! Well done!!

Comment

nombre, chut'up…. that's a beast, for sure.... congrats Primo. soy de San Diaego Tambien.. Gonzalitos area..

Comment

High fence pen raised protein steroids genetically altered / pen raised farmed animal. Wooppdiei Dooooooo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

Comment

It's funny how low fence hunters are always told about getting a job .

Comment

Congrats on an incredible animal!

Comment

gotta luv the ones that make it seems as if there jealous of someone's kill,, Low Fence /High Fence…. what matters is he did good, and one is only saying congrates… geez.. always gotta be a whinner in the bunch

Comment

Originally posted by esoct25 View Post
                                It's funny how low fence hunters are always told about getting a job .

Do what?

Comment

Working...
                                X