Tundra Air Lift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tundra Air Lift

The Air Lift that came with my Tundra is not working. I want to check the fuse but can't find the dang thing anywhere....looked online as well. Anyone know where its at?

Did you check for an in-line fuse, at the compressor?

Comment

Where’s your air compressor mounted?

Comment

Airlift??? Does my 4x4 have that factory? TRD Sport.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          Airlift??? Does my 4x4 have that factory? TRD Sport.

I’m pretty sure his is aftermarket either a previous owner installed or the dealer had it installed prior to the sale. Air Lift and Firestone are the only two options I know of for tundras. Both require an onboard compressor to be mounted and switches/gauges be run and wired in or you connect the supplied hoses to the bags and use a stand alone compressor to manually add air when needed.

Comment

Aha! Thx sir.

Comment

I'll double check the lines to the compressor, maybe I missed it. Thanks for your help!

Mr. Landrover you would know if you had it. The psi control for it is built into the dash next to the ac dial. It came like that at the dealer. Not sure if the factory or dealer added it but it's nice to have.

Comment

Originally posted by ktex View Post
                I'll double check the lines to the compressor, maybe I missed it. Thanks for your help!

Mr. Landrover you would know if you had it. The psi control for it is built into the dash next to the ac dial. It came like that at the dealer. Not sure if the factory or dealer added it but it's nice to have.
                Can you attach a picture of the control board in the dash? I’m interested in seeing how it looks compared to just adding air manually like I had originally planned

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter2989 View Post
                  Can you attach a picture of the control board in the dash? I’m interested in seeing how it looks compared to just adding air manually like I had originally planned
                  Here you go...
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ktex View Post

Thx sir....nothing like that in mine![emoji854]

Comment

Working...
                    X