Whites on Buchanan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whites on Buchanan

Might take the wife and kids out Sunday. Was wondering if maybe they are schooling around Shaw Island or up the river. Anyone been chasing them out there?

No but will be following would love to get my son into them this year

Comment

Contact Brandon A he will know

Comment

I know a place up river you can stay at. Way up river.

Comment

Originally posted by mpotts View Post
          Contact Brandon A he will know
          Ya I know but I think I bug him too much about it sometimes. Figured I would try this first, but he will be getting a call today regardless.

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          I know a place up river you can stay at. Way up river.
          I don’t think my boat will make it THAT far!

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
            Ya I know but I think I bug him too much about it sometimes. Figured I would try this first, but he will be getting a call today regardless.

I don’t think my boat will make it THAT far!
            No bother Chance. Like I told you in the text you they aren't quit ready to go up river just yet. A few are but the most are staging on the north end in the mouth of the lake.

Comment

Thanks Brandon!

Comment

Eight of us went out today in 4 different boats. Whites were stacked up at Bend. Lots of folks camping/fishing. Nice limits of large males for this time of year. Lipless crankbaits in silver/blue and silver/black produced, along with split tail minnows. Lots of crappie mixed in. White bass fishing should get better but the cold temps this week might slow everything down. Water temp was in the low 60's by Bend. 55 degrees around Council Creek. 2 boats thumped by the dam for around 75 fish per boat on slabs. They appeared to be smaller males. Small keepers without much meat...

Comment

There’s no fish on Buchanan, stay on LBJ!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X