This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
    Not that it matters now but Kayshon Boutte was upgraded to a 5*. He is going to have big shoes to fill after next season!
    He good baw!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
      Can't blame them or the players for leaving. Strike while the iron is hot. Some that left were going to get raises. But, probably not promotions.
      That and they might know that the lightning in a bottle is leaving for the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
        That and they might know that the lightning in a bottle is leaving for the NFL.
        The majority of the country is realllly underestimating the talent LSU will still have this year. Some of it will be young talent but the D line and receivers will be sick. DB is loaded. 3 returning rb's that all played this year. LB and O Line are the biggest questions along with QB of course but Myles Brennan will be more than serviceable imo.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
          The majority of the country is realllly underestimating the talent LSU will still have this year. Some of it will be young talent but the D line and receivers will be sick. DB is loaded. 3 returning rb's that all played this year. LB and O Line are the biggest questions along with QB of course but Myles Brennan will be more than serviceable imo.

They’ve won 8 plus games for the last 20 years. They’ll be fine, but they’re in a full rebuild now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
            They’ve won 8 plus games for the last 20 years. They’ll be fine, but they’re in a full rebuild now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            Full rebuild? LOL!

Comment

OKTX=Adam Schiff

Comment

Full rebuild? LOL!
                Laugh all you want. With the mass departures, the question remains. Can they rebuild.

Comment

Laugh all you want. With the mass departures, the question remains. Can they rebuild.
                  You baws keep doubting LSU.

Comment

You baws keep doubting LSU.
                    Like I said, they've won 8 plus games for the last 20 years. They're not going to fall off the table. But, I'll wager they won't compete for the SEC West title.

Comment

Like I said, they've won 8 plus games for the last 20 years. They're not going to fall off the table. But, I'll wager they won't compete for the SEC West title.
                      They won't be any lower than 3rd, though.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                        They won't be any lower than 3rd, though.
                        Agree.

Comment

Texas fan boys seem to be piling on LSU baws. Shocking they got anything to crow about [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
                            OKTX=Adam Schiff
                            Had to lookup who Adam Schiff was. Don’t get it, but ok. Lol!

Comment

I think LSU and AU battle it out for the 2nd spot in the west this year and Bama and LSU battle it out to win the west in 2021.

BTW Kevin Steele the D Coord. for AU just became the highest paid assistant in the country at 2.5 million per year. Not bad for a D coordinator LSU fans hated and basically ran out of town.He's had some really good defenses the last few years at AU.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                                So I’m guessing UGA didn’t want to be in the SEC championship this year? I don’t buy the unmotivated bs in a major bowl game. It’s not like it was the Tax slayer bowl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                I don't either. UGA was "bringing it", although they were shorthanded.

Comment

Working...
                                X