Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

43 days.

Comment

Texas will be fine. The coach is one of the best in college baseball with a winning record. They have had one of their best recruiting years and things are looking up. Texas will be a team to watch and I hope they think they are the underdogs LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
        Texas will be fine. The coach is one of the best in college baseball with a winning record. They have had one of their best recruiting years and things are looking up. Texas will be a team to watch and I hope they think they are the underdogs LOL!
        I hope this year is better than last, I can't really get a feel for the rotation...seems young.

I'm really looking forward to the season though, LHN is greatness during baseball season.

Comment

Can’t get here soon enough, I hate basketball at any level.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            I hope this year is better than last, I can't really get a feel for the rotation...seems young.

I'm really looking forward to the season though, LHN is greatness during baseball season.
            They will finalize the rotation in the next few weeks. They picked up a big lefty that throws hard and should be lights out. From my understanding the new coach David hired is getting it done time will tell.

Comment

Texas was able to sign a RHP out of the 2020 class that is a stud. Only problem for Texas is he will probably never throw a pitch at the college level. He is out of Refurigio. Kid named Kelley. He sits upper 90s off the bump

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                Texas was able to sign a RHP out of the 2020 class that is a stud. Only problem for Texas is he will probably never throw a pitch at the college level. He is out of Refurigio. Kid named Kelley. He sits upper 90s off the bump
                I have seen video. Very little chance he ever gets on a college mound. He is destined for bigger things if he stays healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
                  I have seen video. Very little chance he ever gets on a college mound. He is destined for bigger things if he stays healthy.
                  Real.Deal.

Comment

My kid has played against Kelley during the tourneys and he is good. Very good mound presence and probably the best pitcher I have seen come out in years. Chances that he throws a baseball wearing burnt orange is slim at best.
                    He sits the #1 high school prospect coming out in 2020 for the Nation. That means he will be a top 2-3 pick and maybe #1 overall. So for him to throw at the college level he would have to turn down $6 million to $12 million.
                    Last edited by glen; 01-03-2020, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Post football season bump. Getting closer by the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank God it’s getting closer. Basketball is the suck!!

Ready to watch some Horns baseball!

Comment

Comment

I hope the A&M bats are more consistent this year. Hopefully, Caillet has addressed some of our issues from last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X