Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Dream In The Making! Big Sandy Ranch! It could be yours!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang Darton, and on my birthday too. I can't afford it but dang it invite me up to hunt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
      You ain’t making this easy for me......
      I promise that if you execute a contract we will make it easy for you

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
      That's what I am talking about, no messing around with this group....

Rwc
      No sir! Life is more interesting when you are wide open We wanted to knock one more out before its time to get in a tree!

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
      Dang Darton, and on my birthday too. I can't afford it but dang it invite me up to hunt it.
      Well Happy Birthday sir! What better present to give your self than Big Sandy

Comment

You ain’t making this easy for me......
        It will be the best thing you ever did!

Comment

Looks like a great piece of property
          Last edited by Knox; 08-22-2019, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Excited for the end result

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Got to Big Sandy this morning all ready to get to work on the project list! Well it rained for 5 straight hours!! It was to wet to get on the dozer, maybe in the morning. So we took full advantage to do some scouting and just learning the place. We did find one pretty nice shed.
              Attached Files

Comment

Another dream project! Love these. Somebody is going to get a real gem!

Following

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
                  Another dream project! Love these. Somebody is going to get a real gem!

Following
                  Your right Booner this place is going to be a gem!

Comment

We got to Big Sandy this morning at day light. Ready to get started on the dozer. Everything was going good until another rain out!! We got a few good hours in on the dozer! After getting all the buck pics from Coal Creek's food plot, I thought we needed a food plot on Big Sandy. I'm a big believer in the food plots & we want the new owner to have an awesome food plot area! The location of the Hilltop Plot is located pretty much in the center of the property. The power line right way runs through the south side of the plot. Which makes for an awesome hunting spot! We got one other feeder spot cleaned out with the dozer before the downpour. Also got 3 other cameras setup as well.
                    Attached Files

Comment

What kind of soil there ? Is it very rocky ? Man, you could have a nice plot on that R. O. W. !
                      You would truly be hunting the LONG lease !

Comment

Took a break from Coal Creek around noon and made our way to Big Sandy to start the new camp pad there Hopefully, Wingnut will chime in with pics of the two feeders we put out in two new promising locations
                        Attached Files

Comment

What kind of soil there ? Is it very rocky ? Man, you could have a nice plot on that R. O. W. !
                          You would truly be hunting the LONG lease !
                          Anywhere in this state will require you to deal with rocks at some level This ranch however, isn't as rocky as most making food plots in many locations very feasible
                          Last edited by Darton; 08-28-2019, 07:18 PM.

Comment

The food plot that was made last weekend was made on the High Line Right of Way. Bryan pushed out another half acre of trees off of the right away to make the plot bigger. It will all get tilled up and planted in the next week or so.
                            Attached Files

Comment

I see that this is a signature “Bryan” food plot with that large tree left in it. [emoji12]

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
                                I see that this is a signature “Bryan” food plot with that large tree left in it. [emoji12]
                                That's called the killing tree

Comment

Working...
                                X