Cuddeback questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cuddeback questions

Going to head out this week and set these up. Curious about the setting that controls how often pics are sent to my email. Any other advice would be great as well.
    Thank you

I can't offer much help but I set mine up by following the directions in the manual that came with it. Pretty easy to do

mine is set up for every 12 hours. I get pictures at 6am and 6pm. I did not choose those times so I am guessing the time you get pics is preprogrammed

Comment

Don't know how but I missed that part. Duh! Now I got it.
      Thank you

Comment

I can say I been fighting mine since the day I put them up, few months ago. One was not working due to the molding around the battery door. Put rayvac batteries in it, fix that problem. Now another one quit working. Report said good batteries before losing it. Lease is 2 hours away. Also when it was working I would get one or two pictures a day. had my original camera still at that location and it took 20 to 30 Pictures a day.
        I just went with the ez set up.

Comment

I have 8 running and 1 home cell, works flawlessly. I have my home cell set to send pictures when I has 30 saved to send. So I usually receive 30 at a time.

About to take a system down to Mexico and see if they work down there. We get good service in the field so don't see why not.

Comment

Working...
          X