Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Dream In The Making! Big Sandy Ranch! It could be yours!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Following

Comment

Made it up to Big Sandy this morning for the shop material drop off. Everything has been delivered and ready to be installed within the next couple of days. Hoping we don't get much rain up there. Also while we were there the electrian was able to get everything ready for the electric company to install the power. Should have power on Monday! One last thing is that the water company was able to install the water meter as well.
      Attached Files

Comment

Shop construction should be complete soon, as long as the rain holds off Really appreciate all of the interest, but no serious contenders yet! Looking at having everything wrapped up within the next 2 weeks! At that point the TBH price of $273K will no longer be available and the new list price of $308K or $2200 an acre will take effect once I get it listed
        Attached Files

Comment

What side of Allen is property on? Are the surrounding properties the same acreage or smaller?

Comment

Originally posted by Agdog View Post
            What side of Allen is property on? Are the surrounding properties the same acreage or smaller?
            This property is SE of Allen just inside the Hughes County line. Neighbors range from 160+acres and the entire southern boundary boarders 550 acres of county owned land that is totally raw and isn't hunted! If you have anymore questions just let me know!

Comment

You certainly are hard on an old man’s brain Jay. Every time I see one of these threads it gets to buzzing and whirling up there. Probably why my hair keeps falling out.........

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                You certainly are hard on an old man’s brain Jay. Every time I see one of these threads it gets to buzzing and whirling up there. Probably why my hair keeps falling out.........
                All you have to do is say the word and I will find you the perfect place! Once accomplished we will handle the hair issue

Comment

Weather has kept things to a stand still, but the shop is completed and we should have everything wrapped up next Saturday If you are interested, don't wait! She will be listed shortly after completion

Comment

First time seeing this thread and what your company does. Regrettably on the wrong end of the state but let me know if you have something that distance from the Woodlands/Houston. Great thread by the way!

Comment

Looking good Jay. You certainly are a busy man. Make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                        First time seeing this thread and what your company does. Regrettably on the wrong end of the state but let me know if you have something that distance from the Woodlands/Houston. Great thread by the way!
                        Thanks Oscar! I have a couple of projects underway and have helped several Houston area TBH'ers make the leap north of the Red River! If you are ever in the market, I will be happy to assist

Originally posted by Iamhooked View Post
                        Looking good Jay. You certainly are a busy man. Make it happen.
                        Thanks John! If the weather will just cooperate, I should get this project on the market soon

Comment

Originally posted by Darton View Post
                          Thanks Oscar! I have a couple of projects underway and have helped several Houston area TBH'ers make the leap north of the Red River! If you are ever in the market, I will be happy to assist

Thanks John! If the weather will just cooperate, I should get this project on the market soon
                          I am looking now actually but I have to limit myself to <200 miles. I own a place in east texas that I have not stepped foot on in 3 years....lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                            I am looking now actually but I have to limit myself to <200 miles. I own a place in east texas that I have not stepped foot on in 3 years....lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                            Completely understand that! Let me know if you relocate to DFW

Comment

Have a buddy that owns property up there and he loves it. If I was in the position, I would be all over this.

Comment

Originally posted by mww982 View Post
                                Have a buddy that owns property up there and he loves it. If I was in the position, I would be all over this.
                                It all starts with a dream

Shop is complete, now waiting on concrete Will put up some completion pics when I wrap her up this Saturday! Weather permitting of course

Comment

Working...
                                X