Ruined my Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruined my Weekend

Got up this morning and decided to complete my application for the Arizona draw. Low and behold I learned I missed the deadline. I dont know how I got February 28th in my head, but that's definitely not the deadline. Between this year's point and my progress on the 5 year bonus point, I cost myself 3 years. Man I am disappointed in myself!!!!

Happened to me with Wyoming a few years back....they send enough garbage email to fill a spam box but never “reminders” about PP’s

Comment

Yup no reason to wait until the last minute. I did it a while back in WY not buying a point. Az hurts pretty bad. Just remember to set a reminder for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ace View Post
        Yup no reason to wait until the last minute. I did it a while back in WY not buying a point. Az hurts pretty bad. Just remember to set a reminder for next year.
        I just did that! Reocurring reminder every year. Dont know why I didnt do this from the get go. Plus when I complete my hunting room, Im putting a small erase board up to write down all the deadlines. Ill be darned if this happens again. I cant get over it lol.

Comment

Google the "gohunt application deadlines." They have a super helpful chart with all state's application deadline and expected date for draw results. I use it to set alarms on my phone calendar.

And, waiting until the last minute can be helpful to monitor units that get hammered by late snow and expect bad winter die off.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Dangit

Comment

GOHUNT empowers hunters with the tools, technology, gear, and resources they need to get the most out of their time in the field.

Comment

Ouch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bye bye Loyalty point.....ouch!!

Comment

That’s a tough pill to swallow. If there is a state that really gives you incentives to keep applying, it’s Arizona. All that said, make sure you keep building points in the other states and it will sting a little less.

Comment

Crap

Comment

That is horrible!

Comment

Working...
                        X