Investing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RMW View Post
    My SIL runs a turf grass company on the property that’s in a family trust.
    There’s something to be said about marrying well.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
      There’s something to be said about marrying well.
      When I married into the family my FIL was a row crop farmer and was just getting back into the turf grass business, since then we went from about 500 acres to around 5,500 acres of turf grass. It’s been a lot of work and one heck of a ride!

Comment

Zm has been on a run with the coronavirus. Not saying it's a buy, but I did invest some money a few weeks ago and it's been treating me well. Its emotional buying so could dive at anytime

Comment

Well that was one heck of a sell off today. May the week get better!

Comment

We need to create a buy list for good stocks getting hit hard from C Virus.

WYNN may be a good one.
            Cruise lines?

Comment

Down another 1000 tomorrow might be time to buy in! JMO!

Comment

Any certain stocks y’all are looking at?

Comment

And might get worse, may be seeing that 10% correction sooner than later.

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                  Down another 1000 tomorrow might be time to buy in! JMO!

Comment

Anyone bailing out? I've got out of all my short term holds. Will stay in with my long term blue chip stuff. Trying to decide if I want to move my short term money into my longterm stuff or just let it sit as cash till things settle down some

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                      We need to create a buy list for good stocks getting hit hard from C Virus.

WYNN may be a good one.
                      Cruise lines?
                      Cruise Lines, Airlines, etc are going to be hit hard, especially after they announce Q1 results in a few months. I'd hold off on those for now.

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
                        Anyone bailing out? I've got out of all my short term holds. Will stay in with my long term blue chip stuff. Trying to decide if I want to move my short term money into my longterm stuff or just let it sit as cash till things settle down some
                        I got out of the market over a year ago on my brother-in-law's recommendation. I don't know much about investing, but could jump back in if I had a clue when, and what, to invest in.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone try the Acorns app? I started using it a few weeks ago. It was up a little bit before the market turned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mine got hit with reverse splits to make valuations look better.

Comment

Dropped to 0.30 in the last 2 weeks. After reverse split my 1500 shares went to 132 and price increased to $6.20/share.

I'm going to put some on HWKE tomorrow for long term in hope they get consumed by KTOS.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
                                Mine got hit with reverse splits to make valuations look better.
                                A reverse split does NOT improve the valuation of the company. All the fundamentals are the same; just with fewer shares and the market cap stays the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X