Snyper cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snyper cameras

I am having a tough time trying to get in touch with Snyper. I have tried phone, email, and messenger and have got no response. Is anybody else having this issue with them?
    Thanks,
    Wes

I use their cameras and have worked through some issues. What problem are you having?

Comment

None of my cameras will get a signal. I need to get a hold of them to find out if my subscription is up for data. I do not remember seeing an email for the 5 day warning.

Comment

email: Scott at sw6012@att.com
        You might want to switch to the simHERO plan. You can track usage through them instead of snyper.

Comment

They do have the worst customer service, your data has probably expired is what it sounds like. I run 33 snyper cameras and they take good quality pictures but they are a nightmare to setup.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I renewed my plan a few months back. It did not help. Trying to contact Snyper was a waste of time. Same thing with another person on my lease. We both wasted our money renewing our plans. We now own some expensive trail cams.

Comment

I have always received an email when it was time to renew service just not this time. If I can not get this fixed what cell camera would y'all pick? Anyone ever use the Owl cameras?

Comment

Covert.

Comment

I had the same problem last year trying to get a hold of anyone. Wont be buying their product anymore.

Comment

Yep

I had one of their cameras, worked great for 2 seasons. Had some issues and can't get any type of customer service.. Looking to make the switch to a new cellular camera...

Comment

Could be your plan is up, or maybe needs a firm ware update, or maybe your sim card is not in good, or maybe your just not holding your mouth just right. When they work they work great but when they don't they are the biggest PITA to get going again. I am also looking to switch to something else.

Comment

I am getting the impression they are either very busy or not in business anymore. I hope it is the first one. I even went on their website to swap to the other sim card and the activation website does not work.

Comment

So last week I bought a hero sim card from snyper since I cannot get one of my 4G cameras to work with an AT&T sim. I got the envelope in and opened it up today...the instructions were sent to me but NO SIM CARD! There were no tears in the envelop and the seal was not broken, they just flat out forgot to put what I ordered in the package.

Comment

My snyper app will not open any longer, I'm pretty sure they went out of business.

Comment

I have heard several things that are not good about him, but i dont feel comfortable posting on the web since i dont know if they are true, but from a good source.

Comment

Working...
                              X