2020 TBH Crappie get together!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2020 TBH Crappie get together!!!

This year we're headed to Oak Cove Marina on Richland Chambers lake. Dates are Friday May 29 and Sat May 30th. They have 20-30 rooms half are nonsmoking so if you want to stay there I would suggest calling and getting a room soon. 903-872-0888 is the number and rooms are between $65-$85 depending on what you get.

We will do the burgers Friday night and have a fish fry on Sat night like always and indulge in many adult beverages! RC lake seems to have that effect on me anyhow.

The marina is located right next to the 287 bridge and there will be plenty of crappie on the bridge that time of year along with catfish and sand bass. It's close enough to kayak too if somebody wanted. S of the bridge the main lake is fairly open to run outside of crossing the river channel. I would slow down for that especially with the lake being low. It's a great lake for numbers but no so much for size, but is centrally located for folks attending.

If ya'll don't like it blame Radar!!! I got a new phone Friday and don't have tapatalk yet so maybe somebody can take the screen shots for the marina address and add them here for me.

Looking forward to another fun time!!

Slew

I posted on the other thread too.
    I am looking at making this trip.

Comment

What in tarnation. How did I not know about this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yall are in for a treat now. I just booked our room.

And I apologize to whomever was there eating cause I think she burnt your burger while taking my info

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          Yall are in for a treat now. I just booked our room.

And I apologize to whomever was there eating cause I think she burnt your burger while taking my info
          We are booking ours now! Gonna be great! First one was alot of fun and had to miss last year. Not missing this one. They are booked!
          Last edited by hogslayer78; 01-13-2020, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Room is booked.
            I have never fished this lake, looking forward to it.

Comment

That's 4 miles from my house. Never been to one of these get-togethers but dang sure gonna try and make this one

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                We are booking ours now! Gonna be great! First one was alot of fun and had to miss last year. Not missing this one. They are booked!
                Good deal. I was about to text you to make sure y'all are going

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Well we'll well

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Y’all have GOT to stop doing this on graduation weekend! Ugh...

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                      Y’all have GOT to stop doing this on graduation weekend! Ugh...
                      And nanza has to stop being during spring break. Or March for that matter I got money to make that month

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Yall are fishing for the wrong species on that lake!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
                          What in tarnation. How did I not know about this?

Let’s do this

Comment

Sounds like a good time to get the kayak into new waters....thanks for the info...looking forward to it!!!!

Comment

Never been to one of these but I'm in on this one. Called to book the room and the guy knew the date before I even told him. Said he had booked a few today ! I'm looking forward to it!

Comment

Working...
                              X