Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
    Any of the portfolio apps are going to let you do most of this. I am using Crypto pro. Only thing it doesn't make easily visible is the exchange. You can put in each transaction and it show your p/l in USD and %. I have alerts set for highs and lows to know when I want to consider selling or buying more.
    I just want something I can print out and scribble on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post
      I'll buy the golf course
      lol - I missed the 3-400 and was thinking more like $3-4.00 for my golf cart.

I'll be glad to take my golf cart to your course though, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
        i dont understand why people dont understand.

The process has been dang fun. What i went through to get ripple was a chore in itself, lol. It has been interesting, and just a good time to compare notes from you other guys.

I started with $300 - never expected to retire, and wont miss a retirement over it.

I now have considerably more than $300, lol.
        this is my plan at the first of the year... Drop a few hundos in and enjoy the process....

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
          I dont understand why people dont understand.

The process has been dang fun. What I went through to get ripple was a CHORE in itself, lol. It has been interesting, and just a good time to compare notes from you other guys.

I started with $300 - Never expected to retire, and wont miss a retirement over it.

I now have considerably more than $300, lol.
          Exactly! I’ll never miss my initial investment, but so far, I’m up enough to find a bad ***** deer lease if nothing else!

Comment

My CB wallet ain’t getting any fatter this morning.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
              I'm good to go on Binance. Finally!!

So I need to fund this through Coinbase. Can I simply put money (USD) in Coinbase and deposit that into Binance? Or do I have to move my LTC to Binance?

The fastest way is to transfer money you already have... if you are going to deposit into Coinbase you'll be waiting at least a week for the transaction to apply to your account.

Comment

Been following along and watching from the sidelines...
                Thanks to everyone for the insight and knowledge share...
                As a "Newb" to the Crypto-Currency Trade, everyone says Coinbase is the easiest one to use but it seems to run slow when you need to make a move & could cause you to miss out. Is that what most are seeing with it?
                I know some say GDAX is better than Coinbase but they are owned by the same company. What other app/platforms are people using & that are easy on the new guys?
                Sorry to ramble but following along with the posts and the market seems to get me pumped up !!!

Comment

So if, hypothetically, I wanted to use LTC to buy Ripple on Binance, I have to click on Deposit next to Ripple, correct?

If that is correct Binance is telling me I have to have both a Deposit address and a Deposit Tag, otherwise the funds are gone forever.

As I understand it I have to copy and paste that Deposit address link in my LTC wallet on Coinbase, right? But where on Coinbase do I put this Deposit Tag?

Or do I just have the whole **** process wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
                    The fastest way is to transfer money you already have... if you are going to deposit into Coinbase you'll be waiting at least a week for the transaction to apply to your account.
                    How then do I deposit funds I already have, like USD. I could move that from a bank account or credit/debit card.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                      I'd like to see something where I can list my coin, what exchange I have it on and the amount I own. Maybe even the price I bought in at so I know when to sell. Although if you dollar cost average then that might not work.
                      Download the Blockfolio App

Comment

I'm not saying making money investing should be easy, but God almighty just trying to get in shouldn't be this **** hard. I mean I'm worn the hell out just trying to get things straight.

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

So if, hypothetically, I wanted to use LTC to buy Ripple on Binance, I have to click on Deposit next to Ripple, correct?

If that is correct Binance is telling me I have to have both a Deposit address and a Deposit Tag, otherwise the funds are gone forever.

As I understand it I have to copy and paste that Deposit address link in my LTC wallet on Coinbase, right? But where on Coinbase do I put this Deposit Tag?

Or do I just have the whole **** process wrong?
                          Go to the account you want to send from.

Press this little icon in the upper right corner. Then paste the Binance address there.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by LROSE View Post
                            Been following along and watching from the sidelines...
                            Thanks to everyone for the insight and knowledge share...
                            As a "Newb" to the Crypto-Currency Trade, everyone says Coinbase is the easiest one to use but it seems to run slow when you need to make a move & could cause you to miss out. Is that what most are seeing with it?
                            I know some say GDAX is better than Coinbase but they are owned by the same company. What other app/platforms are people using & that are easy on the new guys?
                            Sorry to ramble but following along with the posts and the market seems to get me pumped up !!!
                            Coinbase is about as easy as you can get. You transfer money there to get started. From there you can transfer to GDAX and make no fee purchases if you use limit orders. At Coin Base you are limited to the 3 big coins but they also charge buying and selling fees. If you use your credit card you can get in the game immediately. Some of our members have had issues using the card. This can be alleviated by calling your card company and let them know; YMMV. You will be charged a fee to use it but you will be in the game ASAP.

If you wait to add a bank account at Coin Base it will take a few days. You have to link an account and then wait for them to do the test deposits in your bank. Then you have to activate the account. Figure 3-4 days from the time you link the account until your bank is linked successfully. Then you can make a purchase but the purchase hangs in limbo for 7 or so days.

Lets say you purchase $100 worth of BTC at 16,000 per coin. You will lock in this purchase price but you will not have access to the coin until the sale is final. They will debit your bank account in 2-3 days but you will not have access to your coins for 7 or so. Once you have these coins you can send to GDAX then on to your final destination to purchase any coin you desire. Setting up GDAX can be a challenge also but it can be overcome.

Comment

I'm not saying making money investing should be easy, but God almighty just trying to get in shouldn't be this **** hard. I mean I'm worn the hell out just trying to get things straight.
                              It's a major PITA...

Crypto Bobby just posted a video on Youtube on how to get alt coins on Binance.

SMASH that like button people. And as usual, I accept any and all crypto donations. It's people like you who keep this thread going.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                                Coinbase is about as easy as you can get. You transfer money there to get started. From there you can transfer to GDAX and make no fee purchases if you use limit orders. At Coin Base you are limited to the 3 big coins but they also charge buying and selling fees. If you use your credit card you can get in the game immediately. Some of our members have had issues using the card. This can be alleviated by calling your card company and let them know; YMMV. You will be charged a fee to use it but you will be in the game ASAP.

If you wait to add a bank account at Coin Base it will take a few days. You have to link an account and then wait for them to do the test deposits in your bank. Then you have to activate the account. Figure 3-4 days from the time you link the account until your bank is linked successfully. Then you can make a purchase but the purchase hangs in limbo for 7 or so days.

Lets say you purchase $100 worth of BTC at 16,000 per coin. You will lock in this purchase price but you will not have access to the coin until the sale is final. They will debit your bank account in 2-3 days but you will not have access to your coins for 7 or so. Once you have these coins you can send to GDAX then on to your final destination to purchase any coin you desire. Setting up GDAX can be a challenge also but it can be overcome.

AWSOME !!! Thanks for the rundown.... Are there any others that are good to use besides GDAX/COinBase? Heard a few say they use Crypto Pro and Binance.

Again, thank you and everyone for helping to inform us that are a little late to this party.

Comment

Working...
                                X