Air Force One in Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Air Force One in Houston

My gal Angie got briefed this am on Air Force One landing at IAH where she is currently at. AF-1 will park where her team is working. I am sure she is hoping to get to park the big bird since she is qualified to park jumbos. I doubt they will get to take any pictures but maybe she will get to see the pres and 1st lady.
    Day 11 of her deployment and no relief in sight.

Nice. Tell her thanks again please............

Comment

Well, she disappointed. AF-1 was landed at Ellington field over by NASA.
      Less traffic and much more security.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
        Yea we say I45 blocked off by Ellington...........

Comment

Yea the president has Pearland traffic a mess. He's down the road at a church/shelter.

Comment

And the left wing fake news media blasting him the other day for not being there sooner when far fewer roads were open and people drowning because rescuers couldn't get thru to them.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
              They always land at Ellington. Preference is usually a military base.

Comment

He had a thank you hand shake with several of the volunteers down there. Rednecks with paychecks from saint Jo, tx was live earlier with him

Comment

The Donald was walking streets of neighborhood and even went inside a co workers house

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X