No announcement yet.

Shut down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr. Scott Atlas Disputes COVID-19 Fear Mongering Tactics From Our Health OfficialsJuly 2, 2020Dr. Scott Atlas, former chief of neuroradiology at Stanford Uni...

Comment

Originally posted by softpoint View Post
      The virus couldn't survive a day without new hosts. As long as people are foolish, though and don't care if they catch it or spread it, it will hang around. And that is the way it's going to be, restrictions and laws, or not...

And not having a new host is more far fetched than me eating unicorn ribeyes tomorrow night.

Without an economy, who will provide healthcare, or food for that matter?

Who will keep the lights on?

Who will keep gas flowing to get food to the sick?

Who would be there to pick up the pieces?

The virus is here, and it always will be, but life MUST go on. I am truly, TRULY, sorry for you and everyone who has lost loved ones to this virus. I could very well be next, my folks, my in laws, or me! But the fact is that it’s here, and we can’t fight it by hiding from it. It was a **** plan in the beginning, and it’s a **** plan now. We have to adapt and overcome.

That IS the only answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        A) you don’t know whether ive had the virus, you are making an assumption.

B) You did t really answer my question, in fact you further emphasized my question. What if the virus mutates? What if a segment of the population can’t develop immunity? And yes those that survive will care how muted the economy is. As a bald Dem Pundit once said “It’s the economy, stupid!”

Americans are fat and generally sick. We suffer from more co-morbidities than any populace in the World. Granted most of them are slow deaths that result in a longer average life than most other national people groups. But the list of diseases that plague us are lengthy and yet most can be treated by lifestyle change. Maybe the approach is focusing on our overall health, reducing co-morbidities and improving our immune systems. We have survived pandemics before. We will find a way to procreate and continue.

Maybe i become a statistic. But I’d rather die living my life than holed up in my house shopping online while wearing a mask.
        Been telling everyone that. Gonna die living! Not holed up like a rat. If masks work and you are worried, stay 6ft from maskless people. You should be safe if you believe the idiot politicians.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          And not having a new host is more far fetched than me eating unicorn ribeyes tomorrow night.

Without an economy, who will provide healthcare, or food for that matter?

Who will keep the lights on?

Who will keep gas flowing to get food to the sick?

Who would be there to pick up the pieces?

The virus is here, and it always will be, but life MUST go on. I am truly, TRULY, sorry for you and everyone who has lost loved ones to this virus. I could very well be next, my folks, my in laws, or me! But the fact is that it’s here, and we can’t fight it by hiding from it. It was a **** plan in the beginning, and it’s a **** plan now. We have to adapt and overcome.

That IS the only answer.

I agree with you 100% Dale!

Comment

Originally posted by zac221 View Post
            My wife’s been denied every kind of assistance possible. Small business loan, unemployment benefits, just the $600 assistance program
            , straight up everything. Shut down or not idk how we’re gonna survive this. She’s owned her own business going on 12 years and we had a baby in February so now everything combined has taken its toll on us. Her clients are too broke to come in, we’ve spent our savings on baby and paying her rent. This whole thing needs to go away, just pull an Obama and say we’re aware of it and quit testing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            Did she apply for the PPP loan?

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
              Cases, not deaths. If you’ve noticed, they’ve stopped discussing the death rate because it didn’t fit the narrative. So now, they’ve jumped to cases, dismissing the fact that millions of people are being tested, for something that is no more than the common cold. This whole thing is to create the illusion that Texas and Florida are the hot spots. Why? Because of the Republican conventions. We’re being played folks and the hand wringing beta males who accost you for not wearing a mask need an *** whippin on a colossal scale.
              Are you saying the symptoms/severity = the symptoms/severity of the common cold?

Comment

Shut down

Originally posted by SaltyMutt View Post
                Building supplies, and appliances. My fridge gave out a few weeks ago, had hell trying to find a replacement. My freezer gave out 2 weeks later. I'm on a month long waiting list to get a new one. Can't find them anywhere.

I’m in SW Montana building retirement home. We feared this and purchased materials early and held until needed. We’re not seeing any shortages impacting getting supplies up north.

Our appliances were delivered from Home Depot Monday- we ordered to get Memorial Day sale prices and they delayed shipping per our request.

Last edited by Bill; 07-15-2020, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Stand up and stop being sheep.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by softpoint View Post
                    Eloquently spoken by someone who hasn't had the virus. No one will care whether your economy is muted or not when enough people are sick. No one knows what will happen, because we haven't been there. If you cant' develop immunity, will the virus mutate to be more, or less severe, will it be more or less contagious? Natural selection is fine, unless it's you, right? Like Reagan once said about abortion, "everyone who is in favor of abortion, is conveniently already here"...I've already lost one family member, I'm aware of what it is capable of doing. The virus couldn't survive a day without new hosts. As long as people are foolish, though and don't care if they catch it or spread it, it will hang around. And that is the way it's going to be, restrictions and laws, or not...
                    I’ve had it. I’m 100% against a shut down of any kind. Stay home if you choose. But don’t try to tell others what to do. I’d rather help boost the economy. Not kill it.

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
                      Just got an email from Comal ISD...seems like my daughter will be starting kindergarten in a somewhat normal day to day on Aug 25th
                      I will bet you a dime you will get another email stating that is not the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                        Americans are fat and generally sick. We suffer from more co-morbidities than any populace in the World. Granted most of them are slow deaths that result in a longer average life than most other national people groups. But the list of diseases that plague us are lengthy and yet most can be treated by lifestyle change. Maybe the approach is focusing on our overall health, reducing co-morbidities and improving our immune systems. We have survived pandemics before. We will find a way to procreate and continue.
                        LOL, exactly. And the people in this bucket often fail to acknowledge it, "just get me a pill to fix it 'cause I ain't changin'!"

Comment

Well, rumor has it a bunch of Dr's & the county judge have written to abbott & hidalgo co. is slated to close shop by the end of the week...wife just got back from HEB & sos with the panic crap / no parking.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                            Cases, not deaths. If you’ve noticed, they’ve stopped discussing the death rate because it didn’t fit the narrative. So now, they’ve jumped to cases, dismissing the fact that millions of people are being tested, for something that is no more than the common cold. This whole thing is to create the illusion that Texas and Florida are the hot spots. Why? Because of the Republican conventions. We’re being played folks and the hand wringing beta males who accost you for not wearing a mask need an *** whippin on a colossal scale.

You said it.

[u]Cases. [\u]

“Cases” is not positive test results.

No kidding

They consider anyone who MIGHT have come into contact with you a case, and that is reported.

Watch this video, this lady explains how they are coming up with the numbers

It’s all manufactured. 1 positive test can equal 10, 15, 20 new cases.

Also - contact tracing is far more invasive than you might think

This is what I found out when I went to class for contact tracing, and you should be nervous! And it 's coming to every state.

Some counties are wanting to make non compliance with the contact tracer a criminal offense. Look at Travis and Harris counties, already wanting to pursue this.

Now - the whole thing with the republican conventions in Houston can potentially upset the presidential election. It is where the electorates are chosen (part of out electoral college). If Texas doesn’t have representation, it will turn blue this election.

We are now the second most populous state, with 29.5 million residents.

We are a huge target for liberal agenda. Notice the billboards along the highway for gun control? Pay attention, they are there. Thst is just one example of the money that is being spent to turn Texas blue.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrzsNA4sxu0"]Dr Atlas Destroys Fake New Sandra Smith: She won't Follow The Science! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                                Beer and liquor are not groceries unfortunately!
                                This comes up a lot in discussion. It has been explained to me that these will always be available due to the amount of people dependent on alcohol. The amount of people that would go into withdrawals would overwhelm the medical facilities.

Comment

Working...
                                X