• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post

[emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      “Not our rival, don’t care about them, they left the conference”.....sure seems different.

Stick to the news about your “favorite team”, we’ll update you on the news of our “Alma Mater” as it becomes available. I’d hold my breath, if I were you.....it could be a while.
      Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Careful, Hero. He's the "hypocrisy" police now...

Comment

This seems very fair in regards to season tickets.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6503.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	24624277

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          This seems very fair in regards to season tickets.

[ATTACH]1010792[/ATTACH]
          That seems very well done, I wonder where they found a group of people with enough common sense to make a good decision like that on a college campus?

Hope other universities adopt this.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
            That seems very well done, I wonder where they found a group of people with enough common sense to make a good decision like that on a college campus?

Hope other universities adopt this.
            You can bet it wasn't in Michigan.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              Careful, Hero. He's the "hypocrisy" police now...
              And it went straight over your head, probably why you get paid from the neck down and I get paid from the neck up. The hypocrisy I was discussing is with the “people pushing the Covid narrative”....not the Texas fans. Keep being you, it’s entertaining.

Comment

LOL.....the “Blue Bloods” they chose for this video.......

Comment

And it went straight over your head, probably why you get paid from the neck down and I get paid from the neck up. The hypocrisy I was discussing is with the “people pushing the Covid narrative”....not the Texas fans. Keep being you, it’s entertaining.
                  Ouch

Comment

Don't flatter yourself cupcake, you don't know **** about me.

And I didn't say a word about Covid, nor did I reference any post it was mentioned in. Whoever is paying for your hat rack better be getting a cheap rate.
                    Last edited by Dale Moser; 07-15-2020, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Keep being you, its entertaining to watch someone being an arse when they think they are being clever. Its the ultimate form of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                        Keep being you, its entertaining to watch someone being an arse when they think they are being clever. Its the ultimate form of stupidity.

Well said

Comment

****.... ol RLB making friends post by post..

Comment

Triggered

Comment

Sooooo how bout a dove hunt if season gets canned lol

Comment

Great thing about this thread is you can check in every few weeks, and the same things are going on.

Here’s to hoping we get to see college football this fall.

Comment

Working...
                                X