Who’s had Covid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JMKro View Post
    Yes sir, I'll let you know. When was your last test in relation to when you started showing symptoms? And yeah, I was wondering about that myself. If it's been two to three weeks and you still test positive, can you still infect someone, or is that determined by if you have symptoms or not?

I tested positive 15 days after my first symptom. I think I got exposed 3 days before that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by d1rich1 View Post
      I tested positive 15 days after my first symptom. I think I got exposed 3 days before that.

My timeline is exactly the same, except I haven't gotten retested yet. That will be tomorrow, day 15 from when I started showing symptoms. I guess the only way to know you're no longer contagious is to test negative? I know there's information out there regarding quarantine periods, how many days without symptoms, etc., but I didn't see anything that definitively said "This many days from onset of symptoms + this many days of no symptoms (and what exact symptoms) = you're no longer contagious". Of course, maybe that's somewhat of an impossible question, but...

Comment

Here it comes folks.....now you’re starting to see “why” they dismiss the treatments, which work, they want you vaccinated with the stamp.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
          Here it comes folks.....now you’re starting to see “why” they dismiss the treatments, which work, they want you vaccinated with the stamp.

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/bill...e-west-africa/
          Seems legit............

Comment

Did the West Texas Budesonide thread get whacked? I didn't see it.

Comment

^^^^

It got moved to the PACE forum.

Comment

My timeline is exactly the same, except I haven't gotten retested yet. That will be tomorrow, day 15 from when I started showing symptoms. I guess the only way to know you're no longer contagious is to test negative? I know there's information out there regarding quarantine periods, how many days without symptoms, etc., but I didn't see anything that definitively said "This many days from onset of symptoms + this many days of no symptoms (and what exact symptoms) = you're no longer contagious". Of course, maybe that's somewhat of an impossible question, but...
                This answers my question fairly confidently.

Comment

Originally posted by d1rich1 View Post
                  I’d like to see what results you get. I still tested positive at this point. They said the virus can still show for 3 weeks after first showing symptoms...

Got tested this morning and came back negative. 15th day from onset of symptoms. I'm waiting on an answer from work as to when I'm supposed to go back and get the second test. The email they sent out said two negative tests 24 hours apart (per the CDC's guidelines), but the CDC's website says two negative tests AT LEAST 24 hours apart. That's two totally different things.

Comment

Got tested this morning and came back negative. 15th day from onset of symptoms. I'm waiting on an answer from work as to when I'm supposed to go back and get the second test. The email they sent out said two negative tests 24 hours apart (per the CDC's guidelines), but the CDC's website says two negative tests AT LEAST 24 hours apart. That's two totally different things.
                    Haven't you figured out yet all the rules are written in chalk... I giveth thee order to ye who will obey

Comment

Originally posted by gumbl3 View Post
                      Haven't you figured out yet all the rules are written in chalk... I giveth thee order to ye who will obey
                      Work responded. Two tests at least 24 hours apart. I'm going to do my second one next week.

Comment

Ok, first Negative test for my son is back. We have another nasal swab scheduled that should be back in 4-6 days to confirm. fingers crossed.

Comment

Comment

Whole family was retested this Saturday. We are all recovered with negatives. 18 days later im still hacking and have used 1.5 inhalers of abuterol.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm 15 days in and feeling much better finally. I can't remember ever being so sick in my 41 years. I ended up with a touch of pneumonia and had to go to the doctor last Saturday. They gave me antibiotics and an inhaler. The inhaler did help with my breathing. I guess the worst lingering symptoms are the extreme fatigue and the cough.

Comment

Glad y'all are doing better!! Josh, do you know what medication the dr. gave you in the inhaler?

Comment

Working...
                                X