Favorite 22-250 bullet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post
    With that twist the 60 grain Nosler Partition is a great fit, you can clobber game on the cheap with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’ve been pleased with this round out of my 22-250. Recommend giving it a shot.

jrg

Comment

Originally posted by rattler7696 View Post
      I shoot the Barnes Triple shocks out of mine. Great round! You will get an exit on Whitetail and hogs. I shoot both thru the shoulders for the last 3 years and almost everything has stopped in its tracks. Shot a couple of 150lb hogs that made it about 25 yards. I have a buddy who also hunts with me in South texas and we both are more than pleased with the round on our bigger whiteails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Are these the 50gr?

Comment

Originally posted by rattler7696 View Post
        I shoot the Barnes Triple shocks out of mine. Great round! You will get an exit on Whitetail and hogs. I shoot both thru the shoulders for the last 3 years and almost everything has stopped in its tracks. Shot a couple of 150lb hogs that made it about 25 yards. I have a buddy who also hunts with me in South texas and we both are more than pleased with the round on our bigger whiteails.

My fiance uses the same bullet only handloaded. Her Ruger is a 1:14 twist and it shoots them very well. She knocked down several hogs, including a 300 pound boar lat year with a complete pass through on every one of them. She's killed several whitetails with it and two javelina with one shot.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kenner97 View Post
            Are these the 50gr?

Yes sir. 50gr Barnes TSX.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Remington Green and Yellow box 55grain softpoint.. Hard to beat the simplicity and accuracy..

Hundreds of critters in my county would agree with this choice

Comment

Working...
              X