Seeking y’alls product recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeking y’alls product recommendations

Do y’all have any particular brand you prefer? I really wanted to have some on hand for bad times, hiking, or camping.

My husband prefers Ozarka. I am indifferent.

Comment

Tap/hose

Comment

Did they wash out the pvc primer/cement before adding the snake oil?

Comment

If I buy bottled water, I'm more interested in the bottle than the water. I can't tell the difference between one brand's water and another, but I've bought cheap bottled water only to discover that the bottle is so flimsy, it won't even stand up on its own. I've had good luck with Aquafina and Dasani, though. I'm basically paying for good sturdy bottles more than water. The water is all the same to me.

Comment

I use it all the time. I mix it with my Crown!

Comment

Distilled

Comment

Just stay away from Porter tap water. My wife was raised on it and apparently it jacked up her thermostat and her volume knob. She's always cold and doesn't know what an inside voice is...

Comment

I couldn’t help myself, the wife and I are avid outdoor people, during this past Snow apocalypse some of my neighbors would really fall head first into such. Helpless would be the term for many.

The lady next door was extremely worried about hyperthermia with no power and her well insulated house on a slab never got below 59 degrees, I kid you not.

Then she asked what kind of sleeping bag would be good, I recommended a Cabela’s Outfitter XL 20 degree as a start for comfort and she text a picture of a mylar emergency bag and ask “would this work?”

Johnny gives no more free lessons...

Comment

Working...
                  X