Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody got a Recipe for fried shrimp?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody got a Recipe for fried shrimp?????

I have some "pop-corn" size shrimp and thought I'd fry it up.......

But don't know how, can ya'll help??? Thanks in Advance.....

I just use shrimp batter in the bag that I buy at a grocery store. Fry them in 375 degree oil just like fish. For pop corn size they will probably be done in about 1 minute.

Sometimes I will dip them in tabasco first and then into the batter then fry. It gives them a little bit of a spicy flavor but not hot.

Comment

I mix flour, salt, pepper and garlic powder in a flat pan. Then I beat eggs in a separate pan or bowl. The steps are flour, then egg, then flour, generously coated. Fry at 350-375 until golden. Enjoy with your favorite beverage (mine is amber and bubbly). Note: Focus more on the shrimp than the beverage! Suddenly remembering the shrimp are still cooking when they have turned brown will not meet your expectations!

Comment

I like to mix flour with ice water till it gets the consistency of pancake batter. Throw some salt/pepper in and dump shrimp into the batter. Spoon out and into the grease.

Comment

Use panckake batter!!! Dang it's good done up like that!!!!!

Skinny

Comment

I like a final coating of PANKO bread crumbs on the outside, give it amazing texture!

Comment

Originally posted by Talon View Post
              I like a final coating of PANKO bread crumbs on the outside, give it amazing texture!
              Ditto

Comment

cool thanks ya'll!!!!

Comment

try flour, eggwash, crushed saltine crackers. fry till golden brown

Comment

1/2 cup flour, 1/2 cup crushed saltines, 1 cup parmesian cheese (KRAFT). Season to taste with cavenders seasoning. Use egg wash or just straight milk. Coat with egg and bread. Fry till golden brown. You will never use another recipe.
                    Last edited by ON THE EDGE; 09-02-2011, 07:34 PM. Reason: ADD INGREDIANT

Comment

Working...
                    X