TSAA "TOTS" series - an excellent outdoor target round for barebow archers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chester12 View Post
    Oh that does not sounds like fun now!!! LOL. Who wants to help me get much better fast?
    Don't be skeert. Just make em spot ya 100 points from the get go.

Rick

Comment

Originally posted by RickBarbee View Post
      Don't be skeert. Just make em spot ya 100 points from the get go.

Rick
      They could spot me a 1000 points and still win!!!!

Comment

great shoot

Eagle Lake is a great tournament. Shot it last year and really enjoyed it. Shot just for fun as there were two targets I could not handle but am going back for both qualifier and nationals.

This is a tough course and will bring out the best in you. I am 76 years old, pull about 26 pounds, and have a fear of heights.

I was halfway through before I could stand on the edqe and look down at some of the targets, never could look down off the spool without the safety harness. But I made it and thought I was really good until we caught up with a group in front of us.

That group included Justin (?), a wounded warrior with one leg. When he could not make it up with his crutches his buddys carried him - or when the trail was too narrow he crawled to the top. That's the kind of archers you will meet there.

Good shoot - good people.
        Don

Comment

I am sorry but that does not look like bare bow to me. I am sure it is called that but bare bow looks like this to me. I am also sure that the guys in the pic can shoot very good.
          Attached Files

Comment

What is the date for this?

Comment

Working...
            X